Holiday Palettes

A vice 3 or a naked 4 would be nice for the holidays but I doubt we'll see a naked 4 anytime soon since naked 3 came out not too long ago:(

relright

I'm also hoping for a vice palette because they end up being so colorful and high quality for a holiday palette. Some brands kind of phone it home around the holidays and just put out whatever.

I totally agree with you. I also feel that some makeup brands just put out "whatever" on their holiday palettes. I know I am probably going to get a lot of hate for this this but I have had such terrible eyeshadows with some tarte and stila holiday palettes. Sometimes they are not that pigmented or they're too dry and chalky and I ended up returning them. The truth is that since I've been disappointed twice by tarte eyeshadow holiday palettes and once by stila eyeshadow holiday palettes, I steer clear from both brands during the holidays.

Audrey C

VICE 3 CONFIRMED - and it's chock full of neutrals with a kick of colour!!!!!
nanaparty.gif

Shars

How d you find out
smiles.gif
omg! I way too excited about the news....I might pee in my pants:eyelove:
There's a thread for it already with pics and what not. UD confirmed on their instagram as well
th_happy1.gif

http://www.specktra.net/t/189554/new-vice-palette

SavannahLovely

I totally agree with you. I also feel that some makeup brands just put out "whatever" on their holiday palettes. I know I am probably going to get a lot of hate for this this but I have had such terrible eyeshadows with some tarte and stila holiday palettes. Sometimes they are not that pigmented or they're too dry and chalky and I ended up returning them. The truth is that since I've been disappointed twice by tarte eyeshadow holiday palettes and once by stila eyeshadow holiday palettes, I steer clear from both brands during the holidays.
I COMPLETELY agree with you about quality issues with Tarte and Stila palettes, especially Tarte. I love Tarte. I own 10 of their Amazonian clay blushes, and plan to own them all because they are amazing. So is their primer, concealer, mascara... But for some reason their eyeshadow palettes just aren't the same quality. And I must specify eyeshadow, because I'd go nuts for another Tarte blush palette!

MakeupQueen4

I COMPLETELY agree with you about quality issues with Tarte and Stila palettes, especially Tarte. I love Tarte. I own 10 of their Amazonian clay blushes, and plan to own them all because they are amazing. So is their primer, concealer, mascara... But for some reason their eyeshadow palettes just aren't the same quality. And I must specify eyeshadow, because I'd go nuts for another Tarte blush palette!
I saw on Instagram today that Tarte is supposed to be releasing another blush palette for Holiday2014. I'm excited for it!