Holiday palettes...

badpenny

How big are these anyway? Are they just the same size as the metal cases they've been putting out or are they bigger? TIA!!!!!!!!!!

bluegrassbabe

I just saw these at my counter a few hours ago. It's kind of hard to say because they had them out of the cases, just the color palette part in a protective plastic. I would guess that they are a little bit smaller than last years palettes. They colors are small squares, rather than the long skinny rectangles that they have been in the past.

AlliSwan

They're about 2 1/2" wide by 3 1/2" tall if I'm remembering correctly. I don't have them in my possession right now, but I didn't think they were skimpy at all. The case is really cool, though, the top is kind of squishy, it's not just embossed tin. And the mirror is a lot easier to use IMO than the holiday palettes from last year.

badpenny

Thank you both so much.
smiles.gif

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan
I didn't think they were skimpy at all. The case is really cool, though, the top is kind of squishy, it's not just embossed tin. And the mirror is a lot easier to use IMO than the holiday palettes from last year.

ita.. they are gorgeous and much nicer than any other palette mac has done imo. i got my order on saturday and i LOVE them! LOVE!!!!
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif

Krista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
ita.. they are gorgeous and much nicer than any other palette mac has done imo. i got my order on saturday and i LOVE them! LOVE!!!!
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif

How do you get them early? Do you have to be a MA to order them early?