holiday party look on a budget?!

l1onqueen

Hey Fashionistas!

I am a recessionista! I am super broke right now, but holiday party invites keep coming in! I've ditched most, but they are a few I cant avoid. That being said I need an evening appropriate outfit ASAP. MY BF's office party is Saturday night. Its always a really swanky affair. I already have a black satin pencil skirt, but have no idea what to pair with it. Any (budget friendly) suggestions?

RoseyPosey

I would just look for a nice blouse and a pir of black pumps. Simple easy, and you can dress it up by accessories.

You can find a nice blouse ANYWHERE on the cheap.

F21, charlotte russe, even target! Plus so many stores are havign CRAZY sales right now.

xxsgtigressxx

With a sexy black pencil skirt, I would opt for something like this that is delicate looking (shows off nice shoulders and has a bit of a ruffle in a jewel tone) for the holidays. Pairing these items balances out the outfit which still makes it sexy but not over the top and very fashion forward, just make sure to tuck in the top:
http://www.mandee.com/nshop/product.php?view=detail&groupName=tops&productid[]=MD-M01245016012418&startColor[]=&dept=&sale=

Some nice chic black heels and a clutch, put your hair up and some nice dangly earring...peeeerfect
smiles.gif