Holiday Pigment set preview?

Lolita

oops, sorry
ssad.gif
I dont want to steal the girls image/thunder so I just linked the thread directly. Btw, if you sign up for LJ, and join the mac community (as most specktra members probably already have), you should be able to see the link.

Sanne

I cannot see it on jl, and I'm not able to view mua from my work! can someone put the pics in photobucket or something like it, or give a discription of the pigments?

Joke

It's Naked, Rose, Kitchmas, Teal & Blue Brown
I have one already, but still want the whole thing =)

Sanne

ooo great!!! thanks so much joke!!

I have rose, kitschmass and teal alleady, but i want naked and bluebrown, and I know I won't use a whole jar up. this is perfect!!!

banana

OMG I don't have those shades yet!! AND naked and teal are eyesafe according to that description. I've actually been wanting all of those shades except for maybe blue brown but I can deal.

leppy

Thank god, a total skipper for me. The only one I don't already have that I'd want is Teal, and I'll probably eventually get that full sized.

I'm sorta disappointed, but really.. I already want way too much so my wallet appreciates the break.

tracie

OMG I'm in love, and my wallets happy because now I can prolong buying the full sizes of teal, rose, and kitchmas. YAY

mrskloo

Quote:
Originally Posted by leppy
Thank god, a total skipper for me. The only one I don't already have that I'd want is Teal, and I'll probably eventually get that full sized.

I'm sorta disappointed, but really.. I already want way too much so my wallet appreciates the break.

No kidding.. you know you're a MAC addict when you breathe a sigh of relief that you don't need to buy something. It is a bit of a downer that there is no new shades.

But I do want that Naked.

AlliSwan

I have all those shades except Blue Brown, which looks like death on me...but it is an AWESOME starter or collector kit. Finally no 2/5 glitter! I can relax and just focus on the other holiday stuff and the new TLCs! If only MAC would team up with Juicy Couture....

SugarAsh182

Well I can pass this up because I have all of those lol. I do love the mini vials though.... but I must save my money for other stuff!