Holiday Shopping - Discount Thread - Cosmetics, Fashion, Lifestyle Coupons, Deals, & Spectacular Sales!

Shars

I delete them too.
girlhaha.gif
So do I! They think they're smart.

nikkideevah

someone should screen shot sigma's prices today vs monday.. Im pretty sure their prices went up the last time they had a 20% off..

lyseD

Thank you Shars. I LOVE this thread. Maybe now I will get the glove designed to help you clean your makeup brushes. I have been eyeing it for a year.
that glove looks so awesome!!!!
I was going to buy the glove then Pixie (I think) suggested using an oven glove. I had one and tried it and it worked great.

Vandekamp

I was going to buy the glove then Pixie (I think) suggested using an oven glove. I had one and tried it and it worked great.

WTH? That is a great idea and it will definitely be cheaper. I will try that instead. Thanks for the tip.

Shars

If anyone shops at Beauty Brands, they're having a 20% off friends and family sale. The online code is EC9502 but the sale is also available in-store using code 9506. The sale runs until Wednesday (November 26th) and they carry a lot of the mid range brands Sephora and Ulta carry.

Vandekamp

If anyone shops at Beauty Brands, they're having a 20% off friends and family sale. The online code is EC9502 but the sale is also available in-store using code 9506. The sale runs until Wednesday (November 26th) and they carry a lot of the mid range brands Sephora and Ulta carry.
Thanks again Shars. I have never shopped Beauty Brands.

Tashaboo

here is the 40% off sitewide sale for Evelyn Lozada's brand Vida Lux

https://vidaluxcosmetics.com/

Latest posts