Holy cow! How many FOTDS can fit in one thread? (SUPER PIC HEAVY!)

Le-Saboteur

Hey every one. I seem to only be cranking these things out once every few months now, but at least that means there's a lot in one thread! And... yeah, I mean a lot. It's so much work doing these things *bangs head on desk*

In every look I use the same Face routine;

Select Moistureblend SPF15 in NW20, Select Moisturecover in NW20 under eyes and as a base, MSF Natural in Light, Showstopper shadow on brows, and Great Lash mascara.

Sooo, here we go. Bare with me, there's a lot of looks. All products used are MAC unless said otherwise
greengrin.gif

Dark brown

263k9k1.jpg

rgw8ww.jpg

Eyes: Sunday Best to highlight, Retrospeck and Bronze on lids, Showstopper on crease and used as a liner on top lid, Revlon mechanical pencil liner in black on waterline, Great Lash mascara.
Cheeks: Peaches blush, Thin Lizzy 4-in-1 powder as a light contour
Lips: Bit of concealer, L'Oreal lipstick in Praline Crystal and a random peach lip gloss I've had for years.

Golden Olivey Look

rt3l1k.jpg

1z1e2ip.jpg

x5z13n.jpg

Eyes: Off-white highlight from Australis, Retrospeck, Golden Olive and a bit of Humid on the lid, Stormwatch and Showstopper in crease, Revlon mechanical pencil liner.
Cheeks: Peaches blush, soft pink eyeshadow from Kryolan (can't remember the name, sorry!), Thin Lizzy powder as contour
Lips: Mmm... I can't really remember, but it looks like Lovelorn lipstick with a lovely light pink gloss by Australis. It's really thick and creamy, and super pretty
smiles.gif

Batshit Crazy (no closed eye shots for this one! I'm sure you all get the gist)

This is closer to the color I am IRL, which is odd, because it's using flash. Everything else is shot in front of a window so it hella overexposed.

2e3sklc.jpg

4t7rpe.jpg

Eyes: Sunday Best as highlight (I think), Chrome Yellow, a mid and dark grey from Australis, Dark Soul pigment, that good ole' Revlon liner again
Cheeks: BYS Blush n Bronze
Lips: Concealer and that darned peach gloss again!

^ The eyes were a bitch to blend, I think I just gave up after a few minutes. It was a bit of a rush job (on the way to see TDK, of course), as you can tell
smiles.gif

Expensive Lady

23ktd1h.jpg

14csoxf.jpg

Eyes: White Australis highlighter, Retrospeck (again! I love it), Expensive Pink, Woodwinked on lids, leeeettle bit of Showstopper in crease, Kryolan liquid liner (ugh... I really hate this stuff, so watery!), me normal liner.
Cheeks: Peaches blush
Lips: Lovelorn l/s (seriously... this has to be my favourite ls ever, so versatile!), dark rose Fruit Gels gloss.

A Blue look, just for something different :p

I swear I have a blue look in every FOTD post. I am a sucker for blues. It was really cloudy that day so it looks very grey and dull, y'know? Should have used flash.

2vl2zqt.jpg

303fvjp.jpg

Eyes: Sunday Best highlight, Chrome yellow, a turquoise colour on lid and purple in crease from this Australis palette, Clarity in the outer corners, Revlon liner.
Cheeks: Blue-based pink blush from that same palette
Lips: Lovelorn, mid-pink Chi Chi gloss.

Moar Gold and brown!

9ih6ir.jpg

2i974ph.jpg

Eyes: Goldy-highlighter from Australis palette (seriously, there's like a crap load of shadows in there... pretty good quality too), Amber Lights, Woodwinked, Showstopper in crease, liner.
Cheeks: Peaches blush and Thin Lizzy powder.
Lips: Lovelorn that dark rose gloss again

Pinky!

wgx6qb.jpg

dlgks3.jpg

2z3nb12.jpg

Eyes: Let's see... Sunday Best to highlight, a light and mid pink from that palette, Star Violet and a little bit of Showstopper in crease, and some liner.
Cheeks: That blue-pink blush again
smiles.gif

Lips: Lovelorn, mid-pink Chichi gloss

Fruit Salad!

It was out first sunny day in like a month, what else was I gonna do?

ohpqgx.jpg

54f0b6.jpg

10dgnlv.jpg

33205g2.jpg

Eyes: Sunday Best and white Australis shadow as highlight, Chrome Yellow, Pagan and Swimming eyeshadows on lid, Romping shadow and Fuchsia pigment on crease and on lower lashline, Revlon liner
Cheeks: Um... Probably BYS Blush n Bronze in pink? I can't tell
Lips: As above

Lavender

2rcpjx3.jpg

2cfe9ax.jpg

Eyes: White Australis highlighter and on lid, Cornflower pigment, purple from the same palette, a little bit of Clarity, liner.
Cheeks: Blue-pink blush from palette
Lips: Lovelorn, very light pink Australis gloss

So like I said; holy cow! I get annoyed when I see multiple posts by the same person on the same day so figured I'd chuck it one big'un. Thanks for looking and allll comments and stuff are welcomed.

hotpink1326

Wow!!! I love them all
smiles.gif
I was so happy to see your pretty face again!!!

The pic with your boy is adorable
smiles.gif

cutenurse2486

I love love the Golden Olivey look & the Expensive Lady look!! I also really like the Fruit Salad look b/c it's so different! Great job!! You are sooo pretty!!!
smiles.gif

Briar

Wow, you really have the most gorgeous eyes! I especially love the "blue look" and "fruit salad", they're so fun and bright.

cheerios

I wore almost the exact same makeup when I saw The Dark Knight! I'm happy someone else actually uses Chrome Yellow as much as I do!

I love Kendra, because she's prrrretty.
But rly, awesome makeups and stuff!
smiles.gif

I can't pick a favvie. But I love the look under the Batman one!
Perdy stufff!
smiles.gif

Le-Saboteur

Thanks girls
greengrin.gif

Heck yes I wore that to The Dark Knight! I had to. I think I wore it for like four days straight, haha, I was so excited 8) I'm that cool. I have a love/hate relationship with Chrome Yellow, I love the colour so much but it makes me look sick. Oh well, I still use it at least once a week.

I have been holding out on you. I lost my USB cord for like a month... Well, it's still lost, but I just realised I have a card reader in my printer. Duurrrrr.

Thanks again every one. Virtual hugs for all!

Latest posts