Holy crap I want this bag

Ada

First I saw it in a magazine. Then when I was at Nordstroms, there it was-- taunting me. It's freaking hot. I want it. It's $245...

SN402.jpg

Link to a better view: http://store.dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeC...?section=19614

I'm really not a bag person though. I've never spent money on a bag before. I have exactly one purse, which I bought at TJMaxx for like $20. It seems really extravagant to spend $245 on a purse that isn't exactly practical. Bright green faux croc... yeah... I'm sure that won't look outdated in like a week. But I WANT it............

jasper17

See, I think everyone should have at least one fabulous bag and that bag is definitely up there in that ranking. Overall, it's a pretty classic bag - some of the colors are a little but the black, brown, green and red ones would probably outlast the season =) If you want it, splurge!

Ada

Honestly, if they had it in a good chocolate brown color, I would definitely get it. Because I really like brown and it's classic and very versatile.

But I don't like the brown colors that it comes in. I LOVE the green. But I love EVERYTHING green right now (I have a green coat, green jacket, several pairs of green shoes, and of course eyeshadow...) Which means #1: I couldn't wear all my other favorite green items as much if I had the bag, because it would be overkill, and #2: I might get tired of green and then have this awesome bag that I don't like anymore.

But god, I can't stop thinking about it. Ha ha, this is so ridiculous...

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by niecypiecy
Holy crap Dooney made that! The same company that made this hideous piece of garbage? http://store.dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeC...?section=19229

I actually want this bag.....in more then one color too! I love the green, orange, tan, crimson and plum!

oh my GAWWWWDDD that AWFUL bag again... ick.. what could possibly cause them to make something SO hideous... YUCK! lol
rofl.gif

niecypiecy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
oh my GAWWWWDDD that AWFUL bag again... ick.. what could possibly cause them to make something SO hideous... YUCK! lol
rofl.gif

haha...sorry....I have to remind everyone of the tacky bag now and again ~lol~

AlliSwan

I LOVE Dooney's more recent stuff. I saw that same bag in a magazine at my doc's office and I was tempted to rip out the page! My only qualm is I would want one like eight times that size. I'm big into the big bags. My boyfriend (best man in the whole world, sorry) bought me an ostrich Dooney after I expressed interest in one in a Ritz Carlton gift shop. He's such a sneaky little guy, and I love that he bought it on eBay. But alas, I hardly EVER carry it because it's too small for me.

Oh, and I F-in HATE THAT OTHER DOONEY! What were they THINKING?!?!? Stop making me look!