HOLY CRAPOIDS... im so lame!

XxTinker_BellxX

Although im sure no one will care.. im too damn excited to keep it to myself. So i decided to share with all you specktra-ettes!!

IM GOIN TO MUTHA FUCKIN FLORIDA!!!!!!!
yahoo.gif
CHEA!!!!!!:hump:

Whew!
lol.gif
Glad i got that off my chest!!! well not only am i excited that i get to see my sexy mama-jama Diana ( she is the coolest chic!)and my god daughter Noveliz ( she is my HEART!!!!!) IM GOIN TO A FUCKIN MAC STORE!!! yippy... yippy.... yippy!!!!! And ill get to see my super pregger friend Chelsea too. AND AND AND ...IM GOING WITH MY BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy shit i can pee myself right now. LMAO!.. well, im a little itty bitty sad that i am on the tightest budget ( LAME!!!!!!!
weeping.gif
) but.. ill manage to sneak some mac stuff back. I figure if my bday is in August.. ill just pre-use my birthday money !!!!!!!!!! hahaha. ok ok ... i know... this is boring you guys. Not only that ... but i gotta get ready! ohhhhh.. shit
winks.gif
later gators!!!!!! Hopefully ill have pictures when i get back!
rofl.gif

-Nessa

hyperRealGurl

LMAO this is too funny, im glad ur going to florida, and im really super duper glad that u get to the to the MAC Store in Florida. have fun

giz2000

It's hot as hell here....
icon_eek.gif
.... I am so ready for some cool weather!!!

Have fun while you're here!

IslandGirl77

Lucky! I wish we had a MAC store! And it's freaking hot everywhere. My damn Studio Fix was melting off my face today! The sun is not my friend.

Latest posts