Home Made Skin Exfoliant

Kathniss08

To make our skin supple and radiant and to prevent comedones and to get rid of dead skin cells, exfoliating once a week is needed. Home made or home recipe are readily available for exfoliating our skin and one of them is the brown sugar with olive oil or grean tea with lemon and a little of olive oil is great.

AnneOyer

Fruits rich in Vitamin C is a goo exfoliant. Vitamin is rich in exfoliating qualities which helps in peeling off dead skin cells to make way to new skin cells. Vitamin C helps to uncover the new skin cells that will eventually give the skin a more vibrant and clean look.

karmachameleon

That's true for me. If I am eating a mango or some kiwi fruit I cleanse my skin then rub some of the fruit peel over my face and leave on for 15 mins or so. My skin is so shiny afterwards. More so than using commercial products.

Kathniss08

Natural products really work well on my skin too. It has no harsh substances that may affect the skin. I never thought that kiwi is a good skin exfoliant until I read your comment karmachameleon. Thanks for that information. Vitamin C can help the skin brighter and rejuvenate.

karmachameleon

I'm glad the kiwi worked for you. The vitamin c component explains why the skin is brighter after using it. I got the idea from an article that suggested using papaya. As I buy kiwi more often I substituted it. I guess you could use many fruits in that case. Using the inside of the skins is good, then you get to eat the fruit :)

Lin1018

To make our skin supple and radiant and to prevent comedones and to get rid of dead skin cells, exfoliating once a week is needed. Home made or home recipe are readily available for exfoliating our skin and one of them is the brown sugar with olive oil or grean tea with lemon and a little of olive oil is great.
Ladies before you start making your own exfiliators please, please watch Victoria Gorgeois' Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lrZqiqoZGA&list=PL7QNgFLgKuaLk9NXUlZL72G_8FUExjLkC&index=4 and read http://www.poshthesalon.com/blog/the-top-7-diy-skin-treatments-you-should-never-try/

obsession

I use grinded oatmeal powder to wash and exfoliate my face. Have use for 2 years and it has healed and improved my skin so much

Latest posts