Home pressed MAC pigment. safe/legal?

liplips

I've spotted someone selling home pressed MAC pigment on E bay, I don't even know if this is legal! My friends and I get together every now and again and have MAC pigment pressing parties, this way we get to try out samples and new looks and we know for sure we have used sterile equipment, we have clean hands and for my mate with an animal hair allergy a fur free environment.So I don't know whether I would trust home pressed pigments in a strangers kitchen! Am I being too precious? especially when you look at the price!

martiangurll

I've spotted someone selling home pressed MAC pigment on E bay, I don't even know if this is legal! My friends and I get together every now and again and have MAC pigment pressing parties, this way we get to try out samples and new looks and we know for sure we have used sterile equipment, we have clean hands and for my mate with an animal hair allergy a fur free environment.So I don't know whether I would trust home pressed pigments in a strangers kitchen! Am I being too precious? especially when you look at the price!
They banned selling "samples" a few years ago as well as "used" make up, not that it stops people. And there is no way to know if what you are getting is authentic, you just have to check the seller's feedback and decide if they're trustworthy. Caveat emptor!

liplips

Don't think its worth the risk, eye infections aren't a good look! The thing is the seller is probably a MAC make up addict like the rest of us and is just trying to make a few pennies to support her habit. lol.
Next pigment pressing party with my girlie mates in two weeks, can't wait. The plan is hit the town, each choose a new pigment. (this will take ages, as we are all like 5 kids in a sweet shop and can never make up our mind) yummy meal out then back to mine for a glass or 2 of wine. then let the pressing begin. Much more fun than buying from Ebay! x

Hollia

A Pigment pressing party! Oh what a lovely idea! Its one up from my girly nights in when we just paint each others nails x

nmurray880

I think a pigment pressing party sounds amazing! Wish I knew more Mac addicts like myself that were local:(