Homecoming Look?

babyfauxblondie

I'm planning on getthing *this* Betsey Johnson dress to wear, but I need a good make-up look to go along with it. Besides knowing what my dress will be, I think i'll put my hair down slightly curled and with a small pouf on top. Any recc's for a look? Thanks
smiles.gif

AdlersMommy22

I'd go with a smokey eye, personally....something with blacktied, knight devine, silver ring... use solar white as the highlight- i think its the best highlight everrrrrrr

babyfauxblondie

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
i agree completely with adlersmommy, and i LOVE your dress...very pretty and original

thanks
smiles.gif
yeah, like all the girls at my school will probably just wear the same dress that everyone else does. last year there was this one jessica mcclintock dress out and almost every girl wore it except in different colors. everywhere you looked, you'd see that dress :p

babyfauxblondie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdlersMommy22
I'd go with a smokey eye, personally....something with blacktied, knight devine, silver ring... use solar white as the highlight- i think its the best highlight everrrrrrr

ohh, that sounds good
smiles.gif
i might add a bit of teal pigment on the lid to add some color though, thanks!

AdlersMommy22

Id put the teal piggy in your crease--- or just on your outer V.. since the color is so prominant in the dress just a little bit on your eye would make it POP! :)

babyfauxblondie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdlersMommy22
Id put the teal piggy in your crease--- or just on your outer V.. since the color is so prominant in the dress just a little bit on your eye would make it POP! :)

ahh, i see. i'll deffinitley try that instead
smiles.gif

Amaranth

I think adding a little pink would be better than teal, since the dress is already teal. Unless it was very minimal. Pink would be amazing with that dress though. When I saw that dress and how you described the hair, I instantly though winged eyeliner and pink...something...lips or eyes, depending on where you wanna focus attention.

gigiopolis

^ OMG yes! That would be so cool. The dress has a cutesy, vintagey feel so the winged liner would be awesome! Maybe even a double winged liner look, one wing in black, and one in teal to bring out teal in the dress. Subtle and not too matchy.

Love the idea of a very pink lip too! I'm feeling a Katy Perry vibe here.

Amaranth

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiopolis
Love the idea of a very pink lip too! I'm feeling a Katy Perry vibe here.

Bahaha that's EXACTLY who I was thinking of.

Latest posts