Honestly.....Fave/Least Fave Mineral Brands???

ms. kendra

I get so overwhelmed with these mineral brands. There are soooo many to choose from (beauty from the earth, fyrinnae, face front, mad minerals, pure luxe, etc).

I want to order a little something from each of them!
lol.gif

So from your own experience what are your favorite/least favorite brands and why?

starbucksmocha

I love beauty from the earth!!! Their multi-use pigments are wonderful colours and their prices are very reasonable. I also love MAD minerals - they are very generous with samples - I recently purchased the 15 sample kit of pigments and the amounts sure seemed like more than 1/4 tsp! For 26.99 you can't go wrong!!!
Also, the ingredients are minimal and 'natural' which is great for me since I have allergies to regular makeup (you have to be careful about companies using the 'mineral' term when they aren't really - another reason why I like these companies is that they don't do that!)
I have yet to order from Fyrinnae but they are a brand I have been interested to try.
HTH
smiles.gif

KellyBean

I LOVE Alima! I use their Satin Matte foundation. It's suuuuuuuuper finely milled. It goes on really smoothly and looks amazing.

InspiredBlue

I am currently loving Fyrrinae's eye shadows. I wish I could order (almost) all of them. Every time I try to put an order together it gets totally out of hand.
drools.gif
One really great things about them is that their samples are in small jars.

Another one I have been trying out is Meow Cosmetics. The sample baggies are a bit of a hassle, but the products are worth it. I just order some jars from Coastal scents and transfer the powders. I currently have my first full size from them on the way: Canna blush from the Lost Rainforest collection. It's gorgeous, and since it's a limited time collection I had to get my hands on it while I still could.

I'm also a long time Everyday Minerals customer, but now with the new site and odd policy changes I'm feeling kinda put off.
th_dunno.gif

For foundation I actually still use BE - Fairly light is a very good color for me and I don't have any problems with the ingredients. I occasionally order samples from some other companies, but I'm always too lazy to figure out what would work for me. I guess there's no need to fix what's not broken.
winks.gif

FiestyFemme

I really love Everyday Minerals. I've been using them for a few years now, but I mostly just use them for concealer, foundation, and bronzer. I have a few blushes, and while pretty, I just prefer pressed blushes. I've been scouting out other brands though, and I've heard good things about MAD Minerals & Buff'd.

spectrolite

I've got mineral products from Fyrinnae, Earthen Glow, Calypso Mineral Beauty and Heavenly Natural and I gotta say - I LOVE them all lol! All of the pigments are gorgeous and finely milled and with the right base the colour payoff is amazing. I've yet to find a dud mineral makeup company but there are still so many I want to try! It's a bit overwhelming how much makeup is actually out there. I might try Alima next since the foundation sounds amazing.
yes.gif