Honesty Eye Shadow

Incus

I dont know whether its just my application technique, but I wanted to ask whether any of you lot have had any troubles putting it on?! Like, I find, whenever I want to wear it, I have to put quite a bit on just for it to show up. But even if I apply just a tiny weenie bit, it still looks kinda cakey and powdery. Does anyone else experience this, or is it just me?

I'm thinking of giving it another go, since I like the colour when its in the pot, but it just doesnt seem to be working on me.

Sanne

ugh this was my first mac shadow that I hated!!! I never got it to show up, and to be quite honest, I haven't touched it in months...

theraindrops

I firstly hated it, too. After month I tried it with a shadestick underneath and it works!
It needs something creamy to cling on I guess.

Incus

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupie
ugh this was my first mac shadow that I hated!!! I never got it to show up, and to be quite honest, I haven't touched it in months...

Yep, I have to agree with you here! I'm kinda new to the whole eye shadow business, so this is my third eye shadow that I've purchased (the other 2 being Brule and Mulch- which I love). But I'm finding it really hard to even "LIKE" this eye shadow.
ssad.gif

I've kinda been thinking about taking it back (can you do that btw? even though I've used it?)

Incus

Quote:
Originally Posted by theraindrops
I firstly hated it, too. After month I tried it with a shadestick underneath and it works!
It needs something creamy to cling on I guess.

Hmmm, I do kinda see what you mean, I've tried using the prep and prime skin underneath, and using the moisture feed- but neither seem to do the trick. I dont know...

Kristen

yeaaah... lustres are notorious for their poor adhesion. Shadesticks help.. but I still have to pack it on like hell. I usually find myself reaching for tan pigment instead. They aren't exactly same.. but close enough

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen
yeaaah... lustres are notorious for their poor adhesion. Shadesticks help.. but I still have to pack it on like hell. I usually find myself reaching for tan pigment instead. They aren't exactly same.. but close enough

I don't have this proble with all the lustres: pink venus, aquadisiacgoldbit and swimming are just fine. this is th only MAc shadow that refuses to show up!!

Incus

Can I take it back to the store, even if its been used, like once? Cos I hardly wear eyeshadow anyway, but mulch seems to be the best shadow, than the honesty.

Latest posts