honey, you are sooo naked.

sugaMAMA

WELL for some GREAT fabulous reason I keep having court dates (w/ my soon to be ex-husband) on the same day as a new line is released ! I had a court date today (which went well I must add) and NAKED HONEY just so happened to come out today.. so before I went back to work (blah) I went to the MAC counter at the mall down the street from the court =)

I only got a few things.. I want to go back and get Creme de Miel though !

haul.jpg

hauldos.jpg

From Left to Right

Honey Light - Highlight Powder (I literally stood there for five minutes debating on this & Golden Nectar - I'm NC42/43 so I leaned towards the darker one at first.. but I got the lighter one & I'm glad because it looked better in the daylight! But both BEAUTIFUL though)

Queen Bee - lipglass (cute & simple.)

Pollinator - eyeshadow. I REALLY like this. I'm going to give it a go soon.

I didn't really care for anything else.. I still want to go get Creme de Miel, and Buckwheat was REALLY nice but I just don't need anymore browns right now. I think I was one of the first people to purchase the line @ that counter though yesss.. <3

CandiGirl21

Cute haul!

See this is what I can't stand about Mac... Most of their products look the same. Queen bee looks like Viva Glam V.

xoleaxo

nice haul! i'm trying to decide between the two highlight powders as well.. it's a tough one!

Inamorata

Great haul! Those are the three items I have on my list to get from this collection as well! Pollinator looks gorgeous!!

sugaMAMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandiGirl21
Cute haul!

See this is what I can't stand about Mac... Most of their products look the same. Queen bee looks like Viva Glam V.

Luckily I don't have Viva Glam V haha.. otherwise I wouldn't have gotten that. I don't like that about MAC as well. If the colors are even similar I don't get them.. whats the point in half a shade lighter ? LOL..

Latest posts