Honeymoon ideas

rcastel10

Hey ladies and gents. I need your help. I'm gettieng married in July and I have no idea where I want to go for my honeymoon. My fiance keeps on asking me where I want to go and I say that I don't know. Can you please give me some ideas of some places that you have been to and some of your experiences there. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!!!

jess98765

omg come to NEw Zealand!! it'll be winter if you come after july and its aboslutely stunning here! it'll be snowing in some places in NZ and believe me, in places like wanaka and queenstown it is so pretty, you'll never want to leave!
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
NZ is truely a beautiful and peaceful place to visit and live
smiles.gif
!

koolmnbv

i loooovveed MAUI we stayed at the fairmont kea lani in wailea and it was beautiful so laid back and honeymoonish!! I loved it

Corvs Queen

If your really into art and so on, I suggest Vienna. It has sooo much going on. Plus, they're are celebrations all year long for Mozart and they have wonderful museums. At the Belvedere they have Klimt's originals "Der Kuß" or "The Kiss". It's sooo amazing. Oh, and they have a LUSH and MAC Pro store. Plus, the wonderful Stephansdom. I could spend all day at Stephansdom. Oh, I honeymooned in Vienna and I just loved it to pieces.

kradge79

Dh and I went to Jamaica and it was pretty nice. I'm sure it would be very nice in July. It rained a lot when we were there, but that was January. Good luck!

kaliraksha

If you want something cheaper/closer to home... then go to Puerto Vallarta in Mexico. I loove it. Been three times now. I would much rather spend an extra week somewhere cheaper than spend that money on a week somewhere further. I also plan to just go to some beautiful beachy place with lots of nice restaurants on my honeymoon.. so it can be about the sex... as we get older I want to travel to go to museums, arts, buildings, exhibits... so we can have something to talk about when our lives get a little dull.

ishtarchick

i have to agree with kaliraksha, however July is extremely hot here in Mexico, and it is everything but peaceful, because it is high season, so if you're looking for somewhere really peaceful there may be some options, but it's just gonna be harder to find them :p
so, other than the heat, scorching sun and lots of tourists, you can also try in Los Cabos, it's the "in" place for honeymooners right now there's this super beautiful place called "las ventanas al paraiso" hotel, as well as some other beaches in Jalisco, near Puerto vallarta, here i can tell you that the One and Only Palmilla resort is AMAZING, and the Hotel Basico in playa del Carmen.
oh well, i could go on and rave about lots of places in Mexico, because there's just so much to do see, do, and go here but i think it depends also on what you wanna do in your honeymoon, the kind of place you like (beach, jungle, rainforest, etc).
this is a pic of Las ventanas al paraiso in Los cabos, this is where i want to spend my honeymoon
smiles.gif

235232.jpeg

Isis

My brother and now sister-in-law are going to Morocco & Turkey.

Hope you find a place that interests you!

Classic Beauty

The Maldives are very pretty, but they may be hot in July. Or try going on a Mediteranian Cruise that travels to Italy, Greece, Egypt, and other islands.

brandiisamonkey

I second the cruise Idea... they have some REALLY nice ones where they have lots of activities included and such... That or id LOVE to go to Italy

For my honey moon I think were going to go to New York only because we've never been and thats just how we are... Hell I am from a hole in teh wall that dosnt have all the neat things that NY has to offer lol...

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishtarchick
i have to agree with kaliraksha, however July is extremely hot here in Mexico, and it is everything but peaceful, because it is high season, so if you're looking for somewhere really peaceful there may be some options, but it's just gonna be harder to find them :p
so, other than the heat, scorching sun and lots of tourists, you can also try in Los Cabos, it's the "in" place for honeymooners right now there's this super beautiful place called "las ventanas al paraiso" hotel, as well as some other beaches in Jalisco, near Puerto vallarta, here i can tell you that the One and Only Palmilla resort is AMAZING, and the Hotel Basico in playa del Carmen.
oh well, i could go on and rave about lots of places in Mexico, because there's just so much to do see, do, and go here but i think it depends also on what you wanna do in your honeymoon, the kind of place you like (beach, jungle, rainforest, etc).
this is a pic of Las ventanas al paraiso in Los cabos, this is where i want to spend my honeymoon
smiles.gif

235232.jpeg

wow thats beautifull!

CaliKris

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandiisamonkey
wow thats beautifull!

We took a tour of that resort when I was in Cabo a few years ago. It is beautiful! Only thing that I remember that was bad was that it has no beach access. The rooms are spectacular and the view is awsome.

I am getting married next year, and I think we are going to go to Hawaii. My Fiance has never been and I would love to go back. But we still have time to think about it.

Latest posts