hook, line, and sinker..lure got me.

tracie

luredin1.jpg

luredin2.jpg

luredin3.jpg

luredin4.jpg

face - studio finish concealer in nw20, studio fix in nc 30, nars orgasm blush with shimpagne msf highlighting

eyes - ud pp, gold dusk pigment on the inner lid, water nymph in the crease, a little turquoise matte pigment on the outer lid, spring up as a highlight. ud 24/7 in electric on the lower lashline with a little bit of teal pigment.

lips - phosphorelle <3 <3 <3

not too much lure stuff, but the first time I've broken out the turquoise pigment in the 6+ months I've had the sample..oooops.

Glitziegal

Stunning. The eyes are great but I can see why you are loving phosphorelle, it looks superb on you.

merleskaya

You've got the most welcoming smile! That UD liner under your lower lashes really makes your eyes pop, and the Phosphorelle is a perfect low-key compliment. Gorgeous!

MzEmo

wow your very pretty i like the look. did anyone ever tell you that you sort of look like Reese Witherspoon?

tracie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
this collection was made for you!

too bad my wallet can't understand that, ha ha
smiles.gif
thanks!

tracie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzEmo
wow your very pretty i like the look. did anyone ever tell you that you sort of look like Reese Witherspoon?

I get that every now and then, I absolutely adore her, so thank you!!
smiles.gif

lizsybarite

I do that same trick with the Electric pencil! (I love the UD liners.) I usually use Tilt, though
smiles.gif
It looks identical to Parrot!

Latest posts