Hopelessy waiting for C-Squeeze FOTD

SHEILAB13

I ordered C-squeeze online-for what reason, I don't know. But I should finally get my haul tomorrow-yeah. Today's look just matches my shirt, of course! If I wear all black tomorrow, what combos would you recommend?
DSC03671.jpg

DSC03670.jpg

Eyes:Graciuos Me=base Pink Papillon=lid Unknown pigment=inner lid Cranberry=outer lid Trax=crease Pollen=highlite Embark=brows
Engraved=waterline
Cheeks:Celebrity Pink Lips:Mahogany=liner Madame B=lipstick Magnetique=lipglass

MACreation

The shading on the eyes is AMAZING! Love the pink on your skin, sooo prettttyyy! I also will be getting (CROSSES FINGERS) C Squeeze tomorrow, if the UPS guy shows up.....(maybe they should be called downs? no don't be nasty ppl....as in, they get me down by being LATE! AHH!!!!!!!!!) lol, I'm dieying to see what you do for looks with them..all of yours are stunning!

SHEILAB13

Thanks!!! Sometimes I think I use too many colors and smoosh em all together LOL I have my mail go to my mothers house because she's home during the day & she's about to shoot me if I call one more time asking "Is it there yet?" I've never ordered online before & I am getting worried about my lipsticks melting since its been so hot. Have you ever had any melting probs?

SHEILAB13

Thanks Sweetie
smiles.gif
I'm so happy that I wear soft contacts now. Before I couldn't line my waterline and that makes such a big difference on me. I don't look like I'm "on something" anymore LOL

user2

Another very pretty look!

Along with a black shirt, I think, you can wear almost every look! So try something crazy
smiles.gif

joytheobscure

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEILAB13
Thanks!!! Sometimes I think I use too many colors and smoosh em all together LOL I have my mail go to my mothers house because she's home during the day & she's about to shoot me if I call one more time asking "Is it there yet?" I've never ordered online before & I am getting worried about my lipsticks melting since its been so hot. Have you ever had any melting probs?

I have a separate mailing address for my packages, lol.. and well I just called my mom to see if she got my mail, because my mac package should be in by now!

mac_obsession

Wow Sheila, you never cease to amaze me!! Your looks are always striking but classy and beautiful!

I think with black you could do a neutral eye and a bold lip...Think it would look fab!

Also, Ive not had any lipsticks melt, but I think if they do MAC might replace em...or you could melt em down and put them in a palette
greengrin.gif

Sanne

you're gorgeous, as allways!! please post a c-squeeze FOTD when you have you MAC order in!

Janice

If you ordered/have the following items I think they would look hot with all black:

Mangomix SS base
d' bohemia lid
Sunsplosion crease
(you could line with anything.. shade FL might be a nice 'pop')

Chestnut or Mahagony LL (or similar) w/ Vibrant O LS & Ola Mango LG

Latest posts