Hormones driving me crazy!!!

Girl about town

So still not had a period since my ERPC for my missed miscarriage on the 18th of August My hormones are all over the place, im spotty, moody, breasts are sore etc etc.Hell i would even think i was pregnant again if i hadn't had negative pregnancy tests.

This is complete torture, just want my body to be back to normal so we can start trying properly again.But we have had sex since the erpc so worried im pregnant already and don't know it yet or its too early to tell. Got the recurrent miscarriage clinic next week so should probably wait till then but i just want to be pregnant again, kind of feel like my life is on hold until i am.Sigghhhhhh!!!
ssad.gif

II3rinII

ive read some things that say after a misscarriage you should wait to have 3 periods before trying again (trust me I KNOW it seems like a long time) but consider this, with each period your uterine wall gets stronger and builds up more and its healing itself from the misscarriage. i of all people know that time and waiting is your enemy when trying to concieve. but if waiting could insure a healthy baby then i know its worth it. i am incrediably sorry for your loss and i hope you and your hubby have had time grieve and i wish you the best of luck with your upcoming appointments. your angel will come to you when she and YOU are both ready.

Girl about town

thanks for the advice , I have a few appointments and blood tests to get out of the way first so will be another month or so by the time we get round to it!!
A lot of doctors used to say wait 3 months but a lot of them are now saying you can try as soon as you have one period and even then it only for dating the pregnancy purposes. Apparently if my body wasn't ready for pregnancy it just wouldn't get pregnant.

Girl about town

well just an update on my trying to conceive journey i got my period this month as normal but felt rubbish after period and had really odd bleeding, i did a test 2 days after "period" finished and it was positive.
Now because of the bleeding things are a bit touch and go, i am at high risk of miscarriage again so going for a scan next friday and i will hopefully know one way or another. Trying not to get my hopes up so im prepared for the worst.

gildedangel

Thank you for keeping us updated. Good luck at your next appointment; I hope that it turns out well for you!

Girl about town

Hi Thanks so much for asking, unfortnatey had another miscarriage late November bringing me to the grand total of 3 in a 12 month period , was devastated and did a lot of crying . All tests were fine so kept trying and im now 6 or 7 weeks pregnant again, no bleeding so far and getting an early scan next week, so fingers crossed!! I just so badly want my baby.They will scan me every 2 weeks so im hoping all is well this time.

Congratulations Pamela, i just saw your ticker and im over the moon for you i can't believe you are 22 weeks xxxx

xmrsvindieselx

I agree with Erin, when the time is ready you will have a beautiful perfect baby
smiles.gif
take it easy, and please keep us updated. I am always here if you need to talk, or just want someone to vent to. ( you can also find me on facebook which is hooked up to my phone, so I can get back to you easier that way. My name is Anjelique Martinez)

Girl about town

Aw thank you Anjelique thats really kind of you, got a good feeling about this one, good promising symptoms so fingers crossed xxxx

MsButterfli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl about town
Hi Thanks so much for asking, unfortnatey had another miscarriage late November bringing me to the grand total of 3 in a 12 month period , was devastated and did a lot of crying . All tests were fine so kept trying and im now 6 or 7 weeks pregnant again, no bleeding so far and getting an early scan next week, so fingers crossed!! I just so badly want my baby.They will scan me every 2 weeks so im hoping all is well this time.

Congratulations Pamela, i just saw your ticker and im over the moon for you i can't believe you are 22 weeks xxxx

im definitely gonna keep you and your growin bean in my prayers
smiles.gif

pdtb050606

I'm so sorry that things have been so rough for you, I will keep you and your baby in my prayers! You definately deserve this
smiles.gif

Girl about town

Thanks Pamela, for a while there i thought i must have been evil in another life or something, i couldn't believe one person could have so much pain. Fingers crossed this is the one xxxx

Latest posts