Horrible example of animal cruelty

Chic 2k6

Quoted from another site

Quote:
I found out about this on DeviantArt where someone else (a Hungarian citizen) is trying to get this petition signed by as many people as possible.

The reason for the petition is that there is a person in Hungary that made a film and entered it in a Hungarian cinema festival. The film has in it a kitten being drowned. The person who did this was awarded money by the voting jury for the competition. The person who did this is also saying that this in in the name of art and therefore has the freedom to do this. I could not watch the whole thing. The first few seconds of the kitten drowning were enough to almost make me throw up and I stopped the clip. I won't post the link of the video since there are children who frequent HC and DO NOT need to see it. But here is a link to the petition against it. The petition is in Hungarian, unfortunately. But please sign it! This should not be an acceptable form of art.

This is the petition, i've signed it http://www.petitiononline.com/faszzolt/petition.html the video's on there and i was angry at the guy for killing an innocent creature for "art". it's not art, it's goddamn animal cruelty.
angry.gif

http://www.petitiononline.com/faszzolt/petition.html

I hope the guy never get another animal again as a pet or to murder them.

Beauty Mark

That name of art argument stuff is such bs. So I should be allowed to kill/rape/torture people/animals, as long as it's in the name of art?

While, at least with Snopes, this doesn't appear to be just an Internet rumor, I'd suggest that people find out what festival this is and directly write them. I think internet petitions have a long way to go before they become useful and effective.

cno64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark
That name of art argument stuff is such bs. So I should be allowed to kill/rape/torture people/animals, as long as it's in the name of art?

While I would not dignify this video by watching it, from the description, it's pretty clear that the maker knows and cares nothing about art.
This person sounds like a very sick child (at least emotionally) who gets pleasure from the suffering of others, and is hoping that calling himself "artist" will make his perversion socially acceptable.
th_remoteImage-61.gif

It's not going to work on most of us, thank God!

flowerhead

God, how desperate you'd have to be to drown a kitten because you have no real talent. Pathetic and disturbing.

Beauty Mark

It's kind of odd that they aren't more concerned about this guy, at least in terms of people.

After thinking about it, I remembered that serial killers or some of the most heinous murderers ever started out by torturing small, defenseless animals like puppies and kittens.

blueyedlady87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Mark
After thinking about it, I remembered that serial killers or some of the most heinous murderers ever started out by torturing small, defenseless animals like puppies and kittens.

My friend's neighbor was always a bit off, about year ago he shot his dog, the next week he killed a little girl. Coincidence? noooo.

btw- i think people who hurt animals should be tortured to death. if you cant respect the life of a helpless animal, you obviously don't value human life either.

MissMarley

stupid motherfucker. i have no mercy for someone who could do that. i would like to beat him senseless. i don't want to kill him, i want to hurt him severely, let him heal, and do it again and again. that's such an un-christian, unkind attitude for me to have, i know, but i can't help it. animal cruelty makes me full of rage.

Dark_Phoenix

I love my fur coats and leather jackets as much as the next girl...

But what he did is just so wrong. I love my poodle, bichon, ferrets, and snake... but I would never hurt one of them because it was "artistic". wtf is wrong with that man?

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyedlady87
My friend's neighbor was always a bit off, about year ago he shot his dog, the next week he killed a little girl. Coincidence? noooo.

btw- i think people who hurt animals should be tortured to death. if you cant respect the life of a helpless animal, you obviously don't value human life either.

I think they (and child molesters) should replace animals in product testing.

macslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueyedlady87

I knew a med student who said that in his class their was a guy who used to torture small animals. I agree there is a short line between torturing of animals and "graduating" to human beings.
ssad.gif

thelove4tequila

That is just disgusting. Art? Bullcrap. That guy should get some help. I can't stand people who could do something like this.

Cosmopolitics

That is just sick, pure and simple. That is not art, that's snuff.

He needs to be tarred and feathered. I'll grab the torches and pitchforks.

triccc

I would love to drown this person.
I wish sometimes I had the right to go and kick someone's ass, but I can't. Maybe I can if I call it art.

Zombygrl

This makes me want to cry...I can't believe people do this shit!! How would he like to be drowned to death?!? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts