Horrible trip to London...

FlashBang

Hey everyone, I needed to vent this, sorry for bringing it up so close to xmas but Im feeling a bit down and since Im staying in the xmas for reasons that will become very clear in a moment, Ive been dwelling on it...

Ok to its becoming a family tradition to travel to London to stay at my aunts and uncles the weekend before xmas since she always goes to the states during xmas and we wouldnt be able to see her otherwise.

Well this year, my older sisters bf joined us, a violent, aggressive and foolish man renowned for fighting and has done so infront of me and my mum many times.
Allegedly reformed and more mature since the last time we saw him (a good 2 years or so) and on the Saturday night he was asked by my older sister to look after me and my younger sister on a night out. Relectuntly we allowed him to come out with us (my older sister is over protective and wanted him there) but were nervous due to his rep, but convinced by our older sisters word that he had changed we allowed it.

So what does he do? He gets himself into a drunken stupor and makes a fool of himself, acting obnoxious the entire night. He boasted about taking my older sisters money! He had asked to borrow some because he didnt have any on him, that was a lie because he had £300!
He then boasted about starting a fight with some guy, ripping off his ear and then ripping off the eyebrow of his mate who tried to help him!! Then told us that hes facing going to prison and this was only earlier this year. My older sister lied.

After the club shut, he wanted to go to another club, I wasnt bothered either way but the bouncers told us that the only place open was some club which was open till 11am, he wanted to go and said he would have to get drugs to last him till then! At this point I flagged down a taxi, I didnt want any part of this.
I had to let the taxi go because he was adament we were getting in this other taxi, we were outside for a good 10 mins with him making a fool of himself announcing to the world that he was drunk, not from around the area and wanting drugs...hmm making himself a target for pick pocketers do you think?

Surely enough some guys starting hovering around and when we got into the taxi the same guy came back to him and threw his empty wallet at him, at which point my sisters bf decided to chase him and my little sister followed! The dodgy taxi driver wanted me to stay in the taxi...alone...of course from all the stories I heard, I refused and tried to find my sister.
My sisters bf caught back up to us, in a drunken rage, having not caught the pick pocketer.
I later found out that they had not only pick pocketed him, they had stole my purse! My ID, cards, money and my £190 mulberry purse that was a gift!
ssad.gif
I cancelled my cards but I cant afford to replace my purse, Ive just lost my job and Im gutted.

Oh but wait, it gets better; a bunch of guys walk by and over hear our conversation with the taxi driver and advise us not to listen to him as he may be in on it, since it was he was shady and driving an unmarked taxi and in all the time he was 'chatting' to us, didnt notice the pick pocketer!
My sisters bf is drunk, angry and aggressive and starts arguing with these guys for NO reason and in no time, throws a punch at one, hits him so hard that he falls right back and bursts his nose wide open and theres blood everywhere!

He continues to be arsey until they decide to fight back and chase him! I start shouting for help, and fire etc calling the police and soon police show up from all the commotion, but by this time my sisters bf is on curled up on the floor, bloody, Ive been called all the names under the sun and shoved about by some of them while trying to defend him and my little sister got hit with a belt!!!
After hes been seen to, he laughs it off, boasts to the police that he did a number on one of the guys and tells us to chill because its 'common place' for him!

The area we were in is known for knife crime and lots of people have been stabbed there, me, my sister and my sisters bf could have been stabbed, abducted or anything! He put us in such a bad situation.

But whats bothered me more than anything, is the reaction of my auntie whos advise was 'put it down to experience'. I was devasted, I could have been stabbed, my little sister got hurt and all because my sisters bf is a violent aggressor that loves to fight. My auntie blamed us for the situation! Saying we knew what he was like (not so, because my older sister lied mutiple times and covered for him) that we should never have gone out and that it didnt matter if he started the fight!! She didnt even ask how I was after it all. Once we left London, my older sister and her bf stayed one day longer and she welcomed him back into her home as if nothing had happened...

Sorry about this, I just needed to vent, I just feel so flustered by it still and its definitly put a dampener on my xmas.

nunu

Your sister needs to dump this guy, his behaviour was very immature. Anything could've happened to you and your sister and he didn't act responsibly what so ever. Get him out of your life, he will get you in more trouble.
I'm just glad that you and your sister are safe.
th_hug.gif

florabundance

My gosh..Love makes us blind sometimes, but your sister will come around. The sad thing is that when someone's love, they only listen to their heart, not what others around them are trying to say. But this dude sounds dangerous. I really hope she gets rid of him sooner rather than later. She deserves better.

jaclynashley

That is terrible!
I wouldn't have even defended him!
I wouldn't have went with him in the first place because honestly if he has ever been aggressive I'd rather be safe than sorry.
What I can't understand is that your Aunt didn't even sympathize for you poor things!
ssad.gif

PolyphonicLove

And after they beat his ass I would have beat his ass some more for that shit. And I would have cussed out the aunt for not giving a fuck, and I'd have slapped the sister for potentially putting your lives in danger.

Shit like that seriously upsets me, and I'm SO sorry you had to go through that.

FlashBang

Thanks for the support its made me feel so much better, I was starting to think I had over reacted after the reaction of my aunt.

Im not sheltered, Ive seen some pretty horrible things when Ive been out, including having to climb over a toilet cubicle to find my friend self harming with a smashed glass bottle.
But this seemed so much worse to me, I think maybe because I was more aware of what could have happened to me and especially my little sister.

I completely agree that my older sister needs to leave that man, people keep defending him and saying that he eventually settle down, but hes almost 30 years old, has a 7 year old daughter, lives with his parents, doesnt have a car and sponges off my older sister because he cant hold down a job...for obvious reasons.

I dread to think what my older sister has already been through with him, she keeps things pretty hush hush and Im worried, shes been with him for years putting up with his crap. She runs around after him, drives him everywhere, she can do so much better and I dont think she'll ever leave him any time soon.

My grandma witnessed some of his behaviour this weekend and was disgusted by the way he treated my sister...right infront of her! Calling her names, being rude and crude. She was passed herself when I told her what happened on the night out.

Thanks again for the support, I really needed it
smiles.gif

eulchen

thats so awful, i hope you are getting over this really quickly...
ssad.gif

and i really hope your older sister should get rid of him, but unfortunately we never ever hear the voices of reason if were in love with somebody. she seems to betray herself and believes her own lies about his behaviour... as far as i have experienced there are not many ways to get out of such a situation other than to realize yourself what state and position youre in and that it is not right, so i hope she realizes that very soon.

no way you could get money for the purse from insurance or something?

Blushbaby

What the hell?! Is your sister mad? Why the hell is she with this moron?!

Is he abusive towards her? That could explain her timid behaviour around him and the constant running around after him, etc

I really can't see this guy sorting himself out but your sister needs to get herself out of this so-called r'ship and fast!

Anything could have happened to you guys when you were out. Sorry your purse got stolen.

Urbana

the only thing i can say is that really sorry for you all... its difficult to leave a man when a woman has her eyes closed
ssad.gif