horrifying cut. :[

litlaur

I was prepared to come in here and tell you "It's not that bad," but yeah...I have to agree with you. Bad layers. Mostly the bottom.

A bob will look really cute on you. I don't think I would have been as patient as you. I would have chopped off the bottom myself, then go to a salon for some shape.

bluegrassbabe

I like the top part of it, but that bottom layer has got to go. It looks like this person had never done or even heard of a textured cut before. I think the cut Miss Pumpkin posted for you would look great. Good luck with your next cut, and be sure to post some "after" pics.

pumpkincat210

A bob would really look great. You look like your about to throwup. I'm sorry this happened! Hey, it kinda looks like a mullet.

jokers_kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
A bob would really look great. You look like your about to throwup. I'm sorry this happened! Hey, it kinda looks like a mullet.

hahaha it looks like one of those bad mullets...not the good ones haha.

kimmy

if you straighten it, that might help the look a little until you get the a-line
smiles.gif
just feel lucky that you have the face to pull off any look, even short hair
winks.gif

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
You look like your about to throwup. I'm sorry this happened! Hey, it kinda looks like a mullet.

LOL you said what I was thinking!
Oh I do feel so bad for this cut though
ssad.gif
Yeah, I think it's going to have to be cut shorter like you've outlined to fix it.