horrrrrmoooones

queenofdisaster

just thought i needed a chat with some sweet ladies... im having crazy hormone imbalances right now... im pregnant so i have been putting off starting school... and i recently moved about an hour away from home to be with my hubby (he's in the navy) and i try to deny it but i really miss my friends and being able to go see my mom everyday. but im super happy with my hubby and my daughter and the pregnancy. its just that i have really bad social problems and its hard to make new friends. i try to invite ppl over and plan the whole "dinner party" thing... but i never actually SAY anything to anyone or ACTUALLY invite anyone. i dunno... just thought id ramble.. you gals always make me feel better...
cheerleader.gif

Another Janice!

You are in a position that I can't even imagine. I needed my mom so much during both of my pregnancies. I couldn't imagine not living 5 minutes away from her....

but on the flip side, I couldn't imagine being away from my husband either.

take your daughter and stay a week with your mom. I know it would make me feel better!

Shawna

If I lived close by, I'd come to visit you
smiles.gif
If you ever need to talk, just PM me. I'm pretty much always around.

Katura

Agreed, I'm pretty much always around....*with my lack of a life I feel like I check back here alllll too often* So if you need something/someone, lemmmme know
smiles.gif

Latest posts