Hot Fuzz

belldandy13

I just watched Hot Fuzz and it is one of my new favourites! Anyhoo I just got Electra e/s and thought I'd use it tonight on my first date with my husband since we had our daughter! We're going to watch Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Flames tonight!

I apologize about the poor lighting...I used my brother's macbook cam.

Photo28.jpg

Photo8.jpg

Photo9.jpg

Photo29.jpg

This is the best picture I could get with Izzy cuz she's so squirmy now!
th_DANCE.gif

Photo10.jpg

I used:

.: EYES :.
Electra e/s
Freshwater e/s
Maybelline Midnight Jazz e/s
Blacktrack Fluidline
Shiseido Mascara base
Lancome l'extreme mascara
Diorshow mascara

.: FACE :.
Sunbasque
Bobbi brown shimmerbrick bronze

.: LIPS :.
hue l/s
clear l/g

Thanks for looking~!
yahoo.gif

nunu

you look sooo beautiful!! this must be my faveorite look from you soo far. You are gorgeous, the make up is gorgeous and your hair is gorgeous!!
Aww Izzy looks sooo cute!! She's grown since the last time you posted a picture of her!
Hope you have a good date
smiles.gif

Briar

You look amazing in blue! And Izzy is sooooo cute. Have fun at the game, I remember my first night out with the hubby after we had our son, its such an treat.

belldandy13

thanks ladies! we had a great time at the good ol hockey game (aside from the abnoxious drunk who wouldn't stop screaming sitting right behind us!)

PBunnieP

Looking good! And Izzy is so adorable, I wouldn't mind babysitting her! hehe*
Who won the game? I heard the Giants had a game tonight too but yes, CANUCKS ALL THE WAY *wheeeeeeeee
Oh yes, how much is the DIORSHOW mascara here in Vancouver? I've been eyeing it for a while now but can't decide btwn Diorshow or Anna Sui [the packaging is just tooo cute]!

belldandy13

thanks everyone~~ y'all are too sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBunnieP
Looking good! And Izzy is so adorable, I wouldn't mind babysitting her! hehe*
Who won the game? I heard the Giants had a game tonight too but yes, CANUCKS ALL THE WAY *wheeeeeeeee
Oh yes, how much is the DIORSHOW mascara here in Vancouver? I've been eyeing it for a while now but can't decide btwn Diorshow or Anna Sui [the packaging is just tooo cute]!

i'm not sure how much diorshow is in van, but i know it's a rip off whatever it is. it's way cheaper if you buy it from the states!

the canucks won 4-1! too bad the bc lions lost though =(

hehe thanks for the babysitting offer!