Hot Pink/black

MAC Mel

So I'm going out to the club this Saturday..and I have this black tube top dress with a hot pink belt...and hot pink pumps...What kind of make-up should I wear? I have fashionalable pink l/s...I was kind of thinking maybe...something like idol eyes e/s and carbon e/s..vanilla p/m??? What color eyeshadows? blush? TIA

here's a pic of the dress:

3732868911.jpg

amoona

OMG I was totally gonna buy that haha. NEways I smokey eye never fails with "Girl About Town" l/s or something. Or if you have passionate e/s then you can do something with that on the lid and carbon e/s on the outer lid. I'm a sucker for the smokey eye and I'll over kill the all black smokey eye.

PinkFreezePop

I would do a black/grey smokey eye with something like Pink Freeze on the browbone and maybe Electra lightly on the inner corners.

foxyqt

i read somewhere here about a pink smokey eye with canton candy paint and passionate e/s =)

Sanne

go for a black smokeyeye with girl about town lipstick and/or pink poodle lipgloss

that dress isd HOT btw!

MAC Mel

yea...I'll just stick to the smokey look then + my hot pink l/s...so would dame be ok for blush?? Or is that too much pink going on?

Thanks ladies..

MAC Mel

yea seriously..I love that store..There's never a time that I DON'T find anything...haha

Hawkeye

be careful is the lipstick is too vibrant- you may want to do a very sheer smokey eye. The worst thing you can do is have your makeup competeing. One thing should be the focus-the eyes or the lips.

Just be careful- you don't want to run around looking like a clown!

Latest posts