Hot Pink Lipstick for Fair Skin

Fiona125

I've been looking for a hot pink/fuchsia lipstick for a while. I know MAC makes a few good ones, but I've never tried them. Any brand is good though.

For reference, I'm about NW10-15.

TIA!

vikitty

I'm NW10 and I love Girl About Town. Make sure you do a strong brow to balance it out.
smiles.gif

Fiona125

Thank you! That was one I was thinking about, but I wasn't sure of how it would look on someone with my skintone. And thanks for the brow tip, that would probably help make it a little more wearable.
smiles.gif

InspiredBlue

Well, hot pink is hot pink. I think you just need to be brave, regardless of skintone.
winks.gif

Show Orchid is another one you could check out. It's pro but it was released with Riveting earlier this year, so it might still be available at certain non-pro locations.

martiangurll

I am a pretty pale gal (NW20) and I like Milan Mode from Euristocrats. Sort of a fushia/hot pink with sparkle (subtle sparkle, not like disco balls of d00m)
choochoo.gif

Fiona125

Thanks everyone! I think I'll get Girl About Town. Show Orchid would be a hassle since I don't have a Pro Store.

jennifer.

sara (themakeupsnob & MrsRjizzle on here) recently brought up NYC's blue rose lipstick so i went to the drugstore to check it out and it's one of the prettiest hot pink lipsticks i've ever seen. it kind of reminds me of show orchid just by looking at it but i don't have that one so i can't say for sure. i think it might be perfect for a variety of skin tones. it's bright pink with a bluish hue to it. super pretty.

she compares it to chanel's coco pink and based on her swatches, it DOES look very similar. the best thing about it is that it's super cheap, like under $2! i wear it with mac's magenta lipliner and it's perfect. i'm an nc20-25, btw.

ashley8119

I love OCC Anime lip tar, and NARS Schiap. I love Girl About Town as well. I actually did a lip swatch of Anime on the OCC Swatch thread.

See?
ANIME.jpg

cupcake_x

MAC Girl About Town lipstick

MAC Cranapple lipliner

Buxom lipliner stick in Monte Carlo.. This one is amazing!

Caderas

I agree with Girl About Town and Show Orchid! I'm NC15 in the winter and I definitely love me some Impassioned as well. If you want to venture on the purply-pink side, Up the Amp would look beyond GORGEOUS on your skin.
greengrin.gif