Hot pink lipstick on darker complexions/N collection

Curiosity

What do you ladies think about hot pink lipstick on darker skin tones? I am around NW45, what hot pink lipstick would you recommend. Also what colour lipstick from the N colleciton is best for darker skin tones?

nunu

i think 3n and 4n are gorgeous. If you want a bright pink lipstick try pink noveou (sp?)

Loveleighe

I'm also an NW45er my lipstick my collection consists of Girl about town, Chatterbox, lustering, &fun'n sexy,flash and dash, & impassioned for bright pink/corals and they all look good on me. I think we can wear almost any color with the right lip pencil and lipglass/lustre glass.

As far as the N collection i second 4n and also think 5N and 3n or 1n. I've paired the lighter colors 3N and 1N l/g with underplay l/s and chestnut l/p and it looks fab

ARmakeupjunkie

I would have to say that Girl About Town is my favorite. I always ues it with Beet lip liner. If you can still find it, Pomposity from last summers C-Shock collection is also a good pink. As far as the N collection lipsticks, I love 4N lipstick topped with 3N lipglass.

Abhayah15

i love 4N! Girl about Town is really pretty but is there any l/g that could tone it down just a little bit without losing its vibrancy?...did that make sense? lol

MAC_Pixie04

I also agree on Girl About Town, I wore it the other day with Fuschia lip pencil and Totally It lipglass on top and it was quite vibrant.

Flammable

grenadine slimshine (even though the website terms it as reddish, it comes off more as a rosy bright pink).