Hot Rollers....

rachybloom

Just a quick question about a set of hot rollers. I was watching PurseBuzz's Playboy Bunny Tutorial (Welcome to Pursebuzz.com » Blog Archive » Playboy Bunny Hair) and she uses the BaByliss Pro 30 Roller Setter (BaByliss Pro 30 Roller Setter. I'm definitely wanting to buy this because it seems a lot easier than a curling iron, with better results. But, after looking on BeautyChoice.com, I found the same thing but it boasts the added perk of being made with ceramic and ionic materials. (Babyliss PRO Ceramic and Ionic Hair SetterI know ceramic and ionic is supposed to be healthier for your hair.. So do you think it's worth the extra $20 to buy the Ceramic and Ionic version rather than just the regular? I'm trying to grow my hair to my waist and will do anything to avoid damage.

xsnowwhite

Yeah I really do think ceramic makes a huge differennce. I used to use a regular metal flat iron and I really think it makes twice as much damage than a ceramic iron. I'm sure the same goes for curlers.

aziajs

I love the ceramic products I have. I recently saw a ceramic hot roller set and thought about picking it up. I would definitely pay the extra $20.

hollyca

She also said they were bigger, so given that your hair will be so long you'll need those extra rollers. For $20, if you're going to use them a lot I would. If it's just going to be a once or twice a month thing then I wouldn't. Otherwise yes!

juicygirl

i too think that ceramic products make a HUGE difference in the way your hair style will come out. also, i always feel as if i am not damaging my hair nearly as much as when i would use non-ceramic products. check this link out: Product Reviews: Babyliss PRO Ceramic and Ionic Hair Setter - Folica.com. it has 53 or so reviews on the product so it should help you out a bit. folica always has a lot of customer reviews on hair stuff so it's a really good site for hair product questions. hope that helps you some =]

rachybloom

Thank you soo much everybody
greengrin.gif
I went ahead and bought the Ceramic/Ionic set