Hot SnowPrincess Look! (Purple)

sassy*girl

They don't look clumpy to me!
This one is very nice, you really do look like a Snow Princess in this one
smiles.gif

alt629

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
Really?? They look so clumpy... Maybe this is just because I want everything to be perfect.

No clumpiness. Just niceness. Nice lashes.
bigstar.gif

(How's that for emoticon??)

jeanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
Really?? They look so clumpy... Maybe this is just because I want everything to be perfect.

Your lashes here look like you have the #7's on! When I first started reading what you used, I was expecting to see #7 lashes, so when I didn't see it there I had to take a second look!
smiles.gif

Anyhoo, you look beautiful as always! Your posts always makes me want to go out and buy a new blush! I know it sounds silly, but blushes always go on so nicely on you! You're one of the few people who can really showcase the blush (which most people don't even notice) as much as the eye and lip products (in a good way. it's not like i look at your pictures and think, "whoaaa, BLUSH.") And guess what? I was inspired to buy Pinkerpeach/Trustfund because of you
smiles.gif

odium

i seriously thought she was wearing #7's too! holy crap, gorgeous lashes. i think this is my favourite fotd you've done so far!

PrettyKitty

Woah thx ladies!

Jeanna, You are seriously a very pretty woman, so compliments from you are ssoo nice.

Odium, you have the most amazing green eyes, and I'd kill to have hair like that, you're lucky to be able to wear funky colors & haircut!

Latest posts