HOtpants... what on earth do I wear with them?!?!

greengoesmoo

I have been handed down a pair of black and white (Across not downwards) striped hot pants. They are a 100% perfect fit!

I just do not have a clue what to wear with them!!? I have never worn hot pants before, and they are somewhat of an unusual item. At least I do not see many women in them.

Does anyone here regularly wear hot pants?

I have a PVC pea-pod bra-top which my bf suggested I wore with it, I tried them together and looked like a massive trollop. Please no more PVC suggestions!
winks.gif

I have very good legs and a flat stomach, but I like to keep my top half fairly covered as I have less than perfect boobs. lol

I know I will want heels with them, but how tall?

I'm after suggestions for sensible sexy wear. That I can wear in public, not attract too much attention, but still turn a couple of heads.

Thanks in advance ladies!! <3

kaliraksha

I think it could be classy if you wore a long sleeve slim fitting black shirt.... something soft in a nice material maybe even a boat neck cut? Then I would do the shoe with a pop of color... red being the most obvious choice. I think it would let your legs stand out with this combo.

lilMAClady

A black blazer and platform shoes! And hot pants are totally in as a fun mondern alternative to the mini! Post pics!!

littlemissn

I agree with the blazer/shirt. You wouldn't want to wear anything too revealing on top, because that would just ruin the look!

LMD84

perhaps you could wear a halter neck top in a satin material - that covers alot of your top half. and then maybe use seme red wedge sandals as the shoes. that'd look hot
smiles.gif