----> Hotpink has HOTPINK LIPS! Check it out <----

hotpink1326

So, i got my camera to work again!! YAY! I hated my replacment camera so much that i was determined to get the old one to work again & i did
smiles.gif
The pictures are so much more clear... I just love my camera, so keep your fingers crossed that it works for good!!

Anyway, ive been on the hunt for new lipsticks! I recently got my lip peirced & have noticed when i wear gloss on my lips it can get messy... I used to wear gloss all the time!! Well, when i saw this lip color i instantly fell in love with it!! So i bought it & here it is
smiles.gif
Please let me know what you think!!!

What i used...

::Face::
Maybelline expert wear blush Dusty Mauve 50

::Eyes::
Vaseline
MAC PaintPot "Girl Friendly"
UDPP
Coastal Scents Original 88 Palette #'s 45 and 78 ... See picture below!
Prestige Shadow "Blanc"
Hot Topic Black Glitter Liner (The glitter barely shows up
thmbdn.gif
)
Maybelline Great Lash "Blackest Black" Mascara

::Lips::
NYX "Fuschia" Liner
Prestige "Aftershock" Lipstick

numberedpalette.jpg

MY FOTD

crop0-11.jpg

crop1-11.jpg

crop2-12.jpg

crop3-11.jpg

crop4-11.jpg

Please excuse the long stud... Its still the one it was peirced with & its driving me crazy! They told me to wait atleast 2 months before getting a smaller one but its been 3 weeks & im already to the point that i cant wait any longer & want a smaller one!!
crop5-11.jpg

crop6-10.jpg

crop7-6.jpg

Dontcha just hate when youre trying to take pictures & you get a phone call?! LOL!!
crop8-3.jpg

Thanks for lookin'
winkiss.gif
winkiss.gif
winkiss.gif
winkiss.gif
winkiss.gif

Kiyishima

Love the lips, just like everyone else~
Also, I know you should trust your piercer and all, but I would change the stud as long as you are 100% sure your swelling has gone down. You don't want teeth and gum damage! Just make sure you get a clean, good quality stud, and keep everything clean while changing, and you should be good. But only if the swelling is completely gone!

UnleashTheBats

Love the whole look! And as Kiyishima said, you can change the bar to a shorter length if swelling has completely gone, thats pretty much the whole reason they use a longer bar initially. I have my monroe pierced, along with many others, and changed the bar within 2 weeks
smiles.gif

Latest posts