hottest guy or girl ever???

alt629

IMO, Roger Daltrey, middle singer of The Who. I have supplied photos so that you may easily agree or disagree. (Try not to dwell too long on the uncomfortable looking jeans in the third pic...)

Who's the hottest in your respective opinions??? Curious to know.

flowershirtroger.jpg

rogah.jpg

concertstuffrogr.jpg

roger_tara.jpg

Juneplum

as cliche as it sounds: BRAD PITT! LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM! yummy yummy yummy! put him on a plate!!!

solardame

Quote:
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo
Johnny Depp!!!!

cesquire.jpg

MmmmMmmmm

I'm not one to drool, but
icon_eek.gif
damn he's hot!

Juneplum

ditto groupie on THE hottest girl angelina jolie! no one even comes close to her hotness! i'm not into girls, but damned if i wouldn't test the waters with her!!
icon_eek.gif
:!: :twisted:
th_wink3.gif
*smiles as she can just imagine her husband LOVING this post* LOL!!

Sanne

I'm not into kissing girls, but angelina I would love to kiss
smiles.gif
good thing she's into lesbian stuff too
rofl.gif

singinmys0ng

ok guys i would have to say..lmao ..JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!! lol i'm sorry but even ever since i was little i just think he is it..lol!

and for girls..i think christina aguilera and jolie..i love them both for not giving a rats ass about what people think..and plus they are beautiful! :-D

AlliSwan

Damn you guys are stealing mine! Angelina is hands down the most beautiful person ever. I also love Shannyn Sossamon (not sure sure I'm spelling it right)--she was in a Knight's Tale and 40 Days & 40 Nights, but I thought she looked incredible in Rules of Attraction with her punk mohawk/head shaved in weird places look. Brad Pitt is a hottie, but I'm torn between his wholesome blond look and Colin Farrell's smokin Irish-I-don't-give-a-f*&%-attitude. Sorry I'm babbling, but that movie coming out soon with Angelina and Brad--Mr. and Mrs. Smith--where they're married to each other, they're both assassins hiding their secret lives from each other, then get hired to kill each other? I'm going to be having SERIOUS sexual orientation issues in that movie!!!

alt629

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan11
Sorry I'm babbling, but that movie coming out soon with Angelina and Brad--Mr. and Mrs. Smith--where they're married to each other, they're both assassins hiding their secret lives from each other, then get hired to kill each other? I'm going to be having SERIOUS sexual orientation issues in that movie!!!

hahahahaha!! i love it.

charms23

Quote:
Originally Posted by icandy
Miss Jolie, because of her wonderfull features...
You can't help but think all intterracial kids are all gorgeous ( even though I don't know if she's one). Then for the men............
My husband
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
sexxy all day Baby!!
I'm so in love (girlish grin)

As I was reading down, I thought that the hottest guy was MY guy too!
greengrin.gif
Guess we're both just in love!

For the hottest girl, I also think Angelina Jolie is pretty hot.

dianadoll

I can't handle Justin Timberlake because my cousin looks like him :/ totally ruins it!!!.

Hottest girl- Gwen Stefani
Gwen50s.jpg

Hottest Guy- Gavin Rossdale
012.jpg

and Mark Wahlberg
markck5.jpg

sassy*girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
as cliche as it sounds: BRAD PITT! LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM! yummy yummy yummy! put him on a plate!!!

i'd have to agree! even though brad's like twice my age, he still looks good! did you see troy? oh wow, that's all i gotta say :p

Sanne

I saw that movie from mark wahlberg where he was a prnstar...mmm not bad indeed, but in an interview he confessed that the penis was fake!

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupie
I saw that movie from mark wahlberg where he was a prnstar...mmm not bad indeed, but in an interview he confessed that the penis was fake!

lol yes it was a prosthetic penis...but the actual guy he was portraying (based on a true story) doesnt have a prosthetic....lol

dianadoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupie

I just love his abs. And hips. And face.....