Hourglass Cosmetics

nudibelle

I am in love with Mood exposure
its pretty much the best and easier blush i have ever used

Should have got luminous powder instead of Dim

if anyone wants to swap ill post it up on the sale thread

Jaymuhlee

I'm so excited! I still have some money on a gift card I didn't fully use during the Sephora sale. Three more days! Or maybe I'll be strong enough to hold out until the Holiday sale? Yeah, right...

thefbomb

Now that it's perm I think I'll wait until the VIB sale but I'm glad they did make it permanent since everyone raved about it!

Icecaramellatte

Ok. Now I'm kicking myself for buying Radiant Light not too long ago. I figured the palette was no more. I still want the palette though.

allthingsglam

The ambient light powders are the best I ever had really I have been using since I got and I love this palette i need to buy the full size powders because this is sooooooo great This is love

Jaymuhlee

The ambient light powders are the best I ever had really I have been using since I got and I love this palette i need to buy the full size powders because this is sooooooo great This is love
I can't wait to get that palette! I haven't purchased mine just yet but soooooooon. I actually picked up Diffused Light and Mood Light during the sale and I'm obsessed!

Audrey C

I have a HUGE dip in my Diffused Light; it's hard to tell how deep the product goes but I suspect that I'll hit pan/clay in the next couple of months.

ElectricLady

I just ordered Radiant Magenta and I'm excited! I've actually never worn blush before (LOL) but I've bought a few blushes over the past couple weeks that I want to try soon.

Jaymuhlee

I just ordered Radiant Magenta and I'm excited! I've actually never worn blush before (LOL) but I've bought a few blushes over the past couple weeks that I want to try soon.
You're going to love it! I picked that and Ethereal Glow during the Sephora sale and they're both gorgeous. I totally want Mood Exposure, too!

ChosenOne

I have a HUGE dip in my Diffused Light; it's hard to tell how deep the product goes but I suspect that I'll hit pan/clay in the next couple of months.
I hit some serious pan on my Diffused Light. I have to swirl my brush around the edges of the compact to get enough product on it now. I'll repurchase eventually, but I have a few other powders I should probably get through first!

In other news, I finally picked up a friend for my Diffused Heat blush, and that friend's name is Dim Infusion. Definitely going to wear it sometime this week to see if I love it even half as much as I adore my Diffused Heat.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Not sure if this is a hint of things to come, but there are only two of the eye shadow duos left on the Canadian sephora site. The others aren't listed as out of stock, they're just gone. All the new items- lip liners and new gloss colours (Karen has reviews on MUBB)- so sephora has definitely received shipments of hourglass product recently. I get the feeling that we might be seeing new shadows from them soon. I haven't heard anything, but it's certainly time they updated. Anyone notice any weird "missing products" on other sephora sites?

DILLIGAF

Anyone notice any weird "missing products" on other sephora sites?
It's funny you mention this because I picked up an eyeshadow duo from Hourglass tonight and I'm in love. I came home and went online to see if they had other colors and was surprised to see only two. The color I picked up tonight was the last one they had in that particular color. I sort of gave my review of the product in the Sephora thread.

califabulous

I ordered the ambient lighting powder palette tonight. It is so pretty I couldn't resist. I hadn't gotten any of the powders bc of how oily I am. I thought it wouldn't do what it does for others with normal or drier skin types. But ever since I bought ME blush I am in love with the finish of these products. A blush palette would be amazing! I'll bet it happens -just not sure how soon. but I can't wait for that to happen!! I think I am going to pick up luminous flush-i love the pop of color it gives to my cheeks-especially for spring and summer. I most definitely have blushers that are similar in shade but the finish is divine and...I WANT IT!
eyelove.gif
rasta.gif
lol

katred

Specktra Bestie
I ordered the ambient lighting powder palette tonight. It is so pretty I couldn't resist. I hadn't gotten any of the powders bc of how oily I am. I thought it wouldn't do what it does for others with normal or drier skin types. But ever since I bought ME blush I am in love with the finish of these products. A blush palette would be amazing! I'll bet it happens -just not sure how soon. but I can't wait for that to happen!! I think I am going to pick up luminous flush-i love the pop of color it gives to my cheeks-especially for spring and summer. I most definitely have blushers that are similar in shade but the finish is divine and...I WANT IT!
eyelove.gif
rasta.gif
lol
I have oily patches on my face and I love the effect that the powders has on me. While it makes the drier parts more radiant, I find that it gives a softness to the oily sections. I don't know how it figures out it should do that, but the combined effect is lovely.

Latest posts