Hourglass Cosmetics

fur4elise

HG_AmbientStrobe_Spring17.jpg
Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush Palette ~ Radiant Finish ~ $62 @ Sephora!
This is on my HIT list as I have passed on many other HG palettes! ;)

boschicka

only one shade is strobe i think?

"Ambient® Strobe Lighting Blush is an innovative blush in three shades that are fused with the illuminating effects of Ambient Strobe Lighting Powder."

The description makes it seem like all 3 are mixed with Strobe powder.

lyseD

I have four of the ambient lighting powders and love them. Do you ladies and gentlemen use the little brush with them? Do you recommend it? Not sure if I should spend the $45.

Thank you for the help.

laurennnxox

Ordered Believer! (unfortunately with Nordie's slow ass shipping, lol.) Can't wait to give these a try. Loving the names.

Prettypackages

I finally tried the foundation. Color was decent, and I loved the coverage. But it did make me oily. But I'm super oily, so it's to be expected. I'm thinking of taking the plunge towards their primer. I thought of trying out the ambient powders again, but remembered, they also left me greasy by the end of the day. So I don't need anything to give me a glow. I'll set with my translucent powder and stay matte while I can. LOL

GreenEyedAllie

I don't get the hype around their primer. It is so meh... just average

I'm with you, Monsy. Something in it actually irritates my skin and causes breakouts, but even if it didn't, I'm meh about it. At least the mineral one. I liked the lighting ones better.

Latest posts