House

user3

I just love that show!
House cracks me up! Last night was great with the college pranks! That cane part had me cracking up!

So who else is a House fan?

JLEEMARKOWITZ

i LOVE house,i cannot miss this show! last nights episode was so funny/cute with the pranks,also the tick part was pretty crazy,im paranoid a tick is going to attach itself to me now LOL
rofl.gif
!but yeah,this show is great!

user3

LOL I am going camping in the summer I just bought a crap load of tick spray! That sucker was HUGE and in a spot I would NEVER want one!

luminious

Never watched it. I think all I watch is Prision Break, Lock Up, My Wife and Kids and Golden Girls. I can't wait for Nip/Tuck to come back.

brandiisamonkey

I LOVE House... his sarcastic humour is awesome and the scene where he finds the tick... that was GREAT... Awesome show...

JLEEMARKOWITZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
LOL I am going camping in the summer I just bought a crap load of tick spray! That sucker was HUGE and in a spot I would NEVER want one!

yes,where he found the tick,omg sick. and that thing was HUGE with its little feet wiggling around
eeksign.gif
!

lovejam

I love it. When the show first premiered, I didn't think I'd like Hugh Laurie without Stephen Fry, but the man can stand on his own. I should never have doubted his greatness.

Shawna

I love the show, but my only complaint is that they make Hugh Laurie talk with a fake american accent. I like his british accent. Sigh.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
I love the show, but my only complaint is that they make Hugh Laurie talk with a fake american accent. I like his british accent. Sigh.

I didn't even know Hugh had a british accent but I don't much about him besides him being on House.

weeping.gif
only 2 more episodes left. I am really going to miss show on it's off season.

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
I didn't even know Hugh had a british accent but I don't much about him besides him being on House.

weeping.gif
only 2 more episodes left. I am really going to miss show on it's off season.

He is a famous British comedian. I adore him. He was in Black Adder and another show with Stephen Fry that I think was called Jeeves and Wooster, but I'm not 100% on that. He is hilarious. I read an interview from him and he said one thing he loves about House is that he can be a jerk for once. He is usually the funny guy so he loves being able to be the nasty loathing character he plays in House. If you ever get a chance, you should try to check out the third season of Black Adder. That's his best.

user3

Quote:
He is a famous British comedian. I adore him. He was in Black Adder and another show with Stephen Fry that I think was called Jeeves and Wooster, but I'm not 100% on that. He is hilarious. I read an interview from him and he said one thing he loves about House is that he can be a jerk for once. He is usually the funny guy so he loves being able to be the nasty loathing character he plays in House. If you ever get a chance, you should try to check out the third season of Black Adder. That's his best.

I had no clue. I'll have to try to look for those shows.

mspixieears

Quote:

I know!!! Once you've heard him as Prince Regent on Blackadder, life is never the same, heh heh.

mrskloo

I can't get over the fact that he's Mr. Little, in Stuart. lol, what a change.

Anyways, I love that show. DH and I quiz ourselves with the medical terminology used, we're lame like that, lol.

Latest posts