Houston Area Shopping Trip

TXBeautyBaby

So I'm from Houston but I'm in school so I will only be here for a few more weeks and I want to go on a makeup shopping trip. It doesn't have to be anything major I just wanted to get a bunch of makeup junkies like me together for a shopping trip. If anyone wants to meet up or even do a mini haul and get lunch I am def down. Can't wait to get some makeup!!! :)

stephany

So I'm from Houston but I'm in school so I will only be here for a few more weeks and I want to go on a makeup shopping trip. It doesn't have to be anything major I just wanted to get a bunch of makeup junkies like me together for a shopping trip. If anyone wants to meet up or even do a mini haul and get lunch I am def down. Can't wait to get some makeup!!! :)

god i suppose this is way too late, but I'm gonna send you a pm with my details and if you come back to Houston I hope you won't hesitate to contact me for a makeup trip. I'll bring my friends I'm pretty sure you'll like them :)

TXBeautyBaby

I am so sorry I just read this message but I will definitely PM you when I come home for a visit I think it would be great to shop with a fellow Specktra girl