Houston gouged his eye out? Last year?!

mzcelaneous

Remember about 2 or so years ago...the R&B/Rap song, "I Like That" by Houston feat. Chingy, Nate Dogg, & I-20? They played it in the Mc Donald's commercials?

Well, he only has one eye now if you didn't know. Since last year!

Where the heck was I when this happened? :confused: I was just listening to the radio and they had mentioned Houston having only one eye. So, I hop online to google it and whatdoyaknow? He gouged his eye out during a fit of rage!

Wow. Just...wow.

Lady_MAC

OMG! For a minute there I thought you were talking about my beautiful Marques Houston. Whew.. lol

I don't know the Houston guy though...

VeronikaJ

It was said that he actually gouged it out while he was hallucinating on drugs. I remember when I heard this, I couldn't listen to his songs the same way ever again. Strange way to lose an eye. Only one more reason to stay away from drugs :eek2:

dollbabybex

my friends works for a record company and told me this....

he has apparantly always had mental problems and needs constant medication and supervision...

sad
ssad.gif

lightnlovly

WTF2.gif
WOW! That is craziness! I never even heard about it...that is very sad! I hope that he gets the help that he needs. I like that was my jam for a minute!

Lalli

i LOVE LOVE LOVE that tune! i like that and yeh its sad, he was having mental problems apparntly

Latest posts