Houston, Texas (Southeast)

neyugNneiL

I'm new to town because of a hurricane named Katrina. Would love to have a shopping buddy since I live with three males: my fiance, his cousin, and my puppy. I'd be nice to be around some females for a bit.

lackofcolor

hey girl, me and another user were talking about shopping for MAC together who is also from houston.
It is in a thread further down than this one.
I live in Sugar Land but I cannot shop until I get my tax return money which I am going insane waiting for!!!!
Which mall do you usually go too? I go to either First Colony or Galleria

pumpkincat210

I'm in Houston! I go to the mac counter at Foley's in Memorial City Mall. I also go to the freestanding stores in the Galleria and Rice Village!

MeganGMcD

I am from Houston as well.
Where is the MAC store in the Rice Village? That is literally down the street from me!

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeganGMcD
I am from Houston as well.
Where is the MAC store in the Rice Village? That is literally down the street from me!

Its on Times Street, right in the middle of all those trendy little shops they have.

midgetfury74

MAC shopaholic

Well i have to share that i just went to the MAC store on Monday(Memorial day) and dropped so much money
rofl.gif
...now im broke
weeping.gif
but thats ok.

ExquisiteImages

I'm in Houston also because of Hurricane Katrina. I usually go to the Galleria and Memorial City Mall to shop at MAC since I live around there. I don't know anyone in Houston so it'll be great to have shopping buddies since I usually go by myself or drag my boyfriend along with me haha.

midgetfury74

Oh no i wanna go shopping! Where is everyone at again? I definately wanna check out all the new piggies. YEEE
rofl.gif
meybe a couple of us can go together!

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetfury74
Oh no i wanna go shopping! Where is everyone at again? I definately wanna check out all the new piggies. YEEE
rofl.gif
meybe a couple of us can go together!

I stay in West Houston near Westheimer. I'll be definitely be at the MAC store on June 15th for the She Shines at the Galleria Mall.
eyelove.gif
I would love to go shopping with you girls since I'm from New Orleans and know nobody here in Houston
th_confused_new.gif
besides my boyfriend that lives with me, and it would be great to make friends!

midgetfury74

would anyone in houston be up for a trip to the CCO in San Marcos? i dont have a car so i cant volunteer to drive but i am very willing to help with gas if we can get something organized. Lets make it happen!

Janice

I'd be happy to meet up with ya'll at the CCO when ya'll make it up there, I'm about 15 minutes from it. Just let me know dates and times if ya'll figure something out.
thmbup.gif

lackofcolor

I'll make a CCO trip if you help out with gas! I have been wanting to go because I have not been in MONTHS but gas is soooo high now!!
I cannot go until my next paycheck though(just spent a butt-load on Lure) which is not this friday but the next (June 23rd)
I can go during the week because weekends I work friday, sat and sun normally

neyugNneiL

Go take a quick pass by the CCO and let us know if it's worth traveling to...
although I would love to go shopping at the other outlet stores...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
I'd be happy to meet up with ya'll at the CCO when ya'll make it up there, I'm about 15 minutes from it. Just let me know dates and times if ya'll figure something out.
thmbup.gif

neyugNneiL

I would love to meet up everyone for when the new MSF's come out. Whenever that is.
I am not buying anything else MAC until they come out.

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by neyugNneiL
I would love to meet up everyone for when the new MSF's come out. Whenever that is.
I am not buying anything else MAC until they come out.

MSF's come out July 20th (Amuse Collection)
smiles.gif
. I'll be sure to be at the Houston's Galleria at the freestanding store as well as the counter at Saks. I'm looking forward to the MSFs too.

Any others :?:

midgetfury74

what time is everyone going to head out to their MAC store when the MSFs are released?
i dont know if i should take the morning half day off from work and be there in the morning(aka try to avoid a madhouse or just go later in the evenging). I just know i dont want to miss out! and i have no idea how many they are going to get! like im not so worried about turquatic or patternmaker, i dont feel those will sell out in a day, but i feel the MSFs have the potential to sale out super uber fast!EEEKKKK!

ExquisiteImages

I'm going to go get the MSFs on that day just in case the weekend comes and the MSFs sell out because the 20th falls on a Thursday...and I noticed many people go shopping on the weekends. I think I'm going to go around 6 or 7pm'ish. I like to go during that time since it's when the sun goes down and the weather isn't as hot 8)

midgetfury74

im calling in a CP order to the MAC Pro store tomorrow. Do any other houston ladies want anything?! please let me know before 3pm tomorrow, so that i can place the order around that time. Roxy!