How about these pigments...?

VDUB*BELLA

I'm very iffy
No pigment name is provided and the boxes (the middle box has a smaller hole than the other ones)

*MAC* Lot of 3 Pro Color Eye Pigment NIB Full Size - (eBay.ca item 260219342241 end time 15-Mar-08 19:49:38 EDT)

de2b_1.JPG

MACATTAK

I would say fake! The bases are pretty thick, plus like you said the 2nd box is definitely fake. Also, if they don't give their names...they are fake. The names are easy to find on pigments if they exist!

VDUB*BELLA

Thanks girl...!

Ugh.. forget it! After seeing the thread with detailed pics of fake piggies I am just giving up on buying MAC from ebay

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDUB*BELLA
Thanks girl...!

Ugh.. forget it! After seeing the thread with detailed pics of fake piggies I am just giving up on buying MAC from ebay

I've already given up on Ebay! I won't buy anymore pigments, and Mac in general is very questionable on Ebay. The fakes are getting better and better, and they are branching out on colors as well. It's not even worth it anymore.
angry.gif

panda0410

ITA - after the deep blue green and the green brown I wont be buying from ebay anymore either - even the good sellers sometimes cant tell the difference and they have the benefit of being able to see/swatch them in person.....

Xqueeze_me

Fake. Please walk away.

The printing on the boxes are not even lined/centered properly. The one in the middle, the first "/" after NET WT. is more vertical then the 2nd "/". The e's on the boxes look weird as well.

Latest posts