How can I apply eyeliner like this?

Geraldine

Hi!

I haven't post here before, this is my first time.

I like to see the tutorials, because i'm not that talented and thanks to you I can apply makeup like a pro.

Ok, my question: I've been lately obsessed with aishwarya rai makeup, and I found this pic and I want to know how to apply the eyeliner like her:

907232013_4893e46edf_b-Copy2.jpg

can u help me?

Thanks.

G.

ndn-ista

I love Aish!
You could use a small angeled brush and dip it into blacktrack fluidline and start at the corner of your top lid and with thin strokes work your way out across the lid. Make the line a little wider when you get towards the corner of the lid and wing out at the end.

Flammable

Using your lower waterline as a guide draw an angled line going upwards on your upper lash line, MAC's 266 brush and Blacktrack fluidline are great for this. Then using the same brush you can wiggle liner close to the top lashline all the way into the inner corner. The line should be really thin at the inner corner. If you want a thicker line near the outer V of your eye, just go over the first line with more fluidline.
Hope that made sense!
greengrin.gif

beauty_marked

the 266 is a dream. i use normally use blactrack, but lately ive been using Smolder alot on the upper lashline and then going over it with the 266. it lines the eye PERFECTLY! and i always get that perfect wing on the ends too.

Latest posts