How can I get this look?

Triskele

I was randomly scouring the internet for...something, can't remember, and I came across this image. I think her makeup is -gorgeous-, but I can't tell what she put where! Any help I could get would be really really appreciated.

TIA!

iheartangE

Alright, I'm no makeup artist but I'll give it a go-I'm relatively new to MAC products so I don't know if I'll be able to give you exact shade matches, but I'll try my best!
smiles.gif

Fill in brows with a matte brown powder (Charcoal Brown e/s)

Improper Copper Cream Color Base blended lightly across entire lid and up through the crease (this will act as a base and create the three-dimensional appearance of the eyeshadow in the eye crease that I think I see when I look really closely at that picture-haha let's hope my eyesight's working properly!)

Medium lavender shimmer on eyelid (Beautiful Iris)

Metallic frosty light pink blended in the crease, especially in the innermost half (Pink Freeze)

Black Fluidline or liquid liner along top lashline, following the natural shape of the eye and winging out at the outer corner

A plummy brown along lower lashline, smudged slightly downward at the outer corner (Blackberry may not be deep enough, but you get the idea)

Mascara (of course)

Sheer pink blush lightly on cheekbones (Pink Swoon)

Soft metallic raspberry lipgloss (I don't know about MAC, but Urban Decay's XXX Cooling Gloss in Joyride looks pretty similar)

That's all I got. Haha I really hope that works, I kinda shot in the dark there. I erred on the more dramatic side-the copper base may make the eye look significantly darker than the image you gave. If that's the case and you hate it, try omitting Improper Copper and instead highlighting the crease with Motif e/s. One of those two should (fingers crossed) get you at least pretty close to the look you want.

Good luck!!
icon10.gif