How can I look like a model?

mosha010

And for the record WINE is half it's body weight in water so it counts. I actually had a salad today. And then a cookie to offset.

elegant-one

Pops in to tell everyone that Haggen Daas is buy one get one free this week at Publix.
You're really talkin dirty to us!!!

lol.gif

User38

Marie!! damn girl.. I thought you got picked up on parole violation!

welcome back, you light up our lives.. lol
pompom.gif

Yazmin

I ate a delicious croissant breakfast sandwich with egg, cheese, spinach and pork sausage. Mmm-mmm, good!

My friend then took me out for a belated lunch and I had beignets for dessert.

mosha010

I ate a delicious croissant breakfast sandwich with egg, cheese, spinach and pork sausage. Mmm-mmm, good! My friend then took me out for a belated lunch and I had beignets for dessert.
What are beignets ? And where can I get them!!!!
Why have I not seen this thread until now??? I'm gonna go eat dirty now...
The only way to ensure proper model looks. I always say
you didnt answer me.
That wasn't for you marie. That was for @hergrayness. She lost a tooth. But it's back now! It's been regrown into her mouf by sheer magic and brilliance of technology ! (A dentist did it!) she was scared she couldn't eat dirty anymore. But she can! And we can all be rejoiced !

User38

That wasn't for you marie. That was for @hergrayness. She lost a tooth. But it's back now! It's been regrown into her mouf by sheer magic and brilliance of technology ! (A dentist did it!) she was scared she couldn't eat dirty anymore. But she can! And we can all be rejoiced !

oh she's back! Marie!!!

I have eaten dirty all this time.. in fact with the hole in my toof I had chicharones and one got lodged in there for good
girlhaha.gif

Latest posts