How can I look like a model?

Yazmin

My friend then took me out for a belated lunch and I had beignets for dessert.

What are beignets ? And where can I get them!!!!
Whaaatttt!!! You don't know what beignets are?
thud.gif
It's only some of the best powdered sugar-covered fried doughy goodness, and can be wonderfully paired with ice cream. Mmmmm...You must get thee a beignet pronto! LOL!

mosha010

Quote:Originally Posted by mosha010
Quote:Originally Posted by Yazmin

I ate a delicious croissant breakfast sandwich with egg, cheese, spinach and pork sausage. Mmm-mmm, good!

My friend then took me out for a belated lunch and I had beignets for dessert.

What are beignets ? And where can I get them!!!!

Whaaatttt!!! You don't know what beignets are?
thud.gif
It's only some of the best powdered sugar-covered fried doughy goodness, and can be wonderfully paired with ice cream. Mmmmm...You must get thee a beignet pronto! LOL!
where has this been all my lyyyyfe!

Dolly Snow

Whaaatttt!!!  You don't know what beignets are? :thud:  It's only some of the best powdered sugar-covered fried doughy goodness, and can be wonderfully paired with ice cream.  Mmmmm...You must get thee a beignet pronto! LOL!
They are delicious....and yes ice cream must be eaten with it

Uptownbackinit

Joining in to share! I had a piece of a massive cheesecake that my sister in law sent from New York. Best cheesecake I have ever had. All of you in New York are so spoiled in delicious food.

Dolly Snow

Its almost one am and I've had two donuts and two scoops of mint chocolate ice cream smothered in hot fudge and a banana for my health :lmao:

Dominique33

Its almost one am and I've had two donuts and two scoops of mint chocolate ice cream smothered in hot fudge and a banana for my health :lmao:
LOL I have not eaten dirty yet but I am going to the mall so I will eat dirty today let us say chocolate or panini ! :)) yeah !

Yazmin

I had two custard-filled bars, one chocolate and one maple, plus two mimosas for breakfast. Missed lunch, so for dinner I had a full order of super nachos loaded with all the fixings including sour cream, guacamole, habanero, and Al Pastor.

MandyVanHook

I had two custard-filled bars, one chocolate and one maple, plus two mimosas for breakfast. Missed lunch, so for dinner I had a full order of super nachos loaded with all the fixings including sour cream, guacamole, habanero, and Al Pastor.

I highly recommend when eating THAT dirty heheheh

Dolly Snow

I had two custard-filled bars, one chocolate and one maple, plus two mimosas for breakfast.  Missed lunch, so for dinner I had a full order of super nachos loaded with all the fixings including sour cream, guacamole, habanero, and Al Pastor.  
I love guacamole lol with tons of garlic and jalapeno

Latest posts