how can i receive the

mizuki~

I think you have to be on the mailing list or something. I don't know I went to MAC to ask them and they said I was already on the mailing list but I still never get any
ssad.gif

RoseyPosey

i just went on MAC live chat. the MA who helped me said if i have an account i should be receiving them.

i double checked and ididnt have an address saved on my account.

so make sure you ladies have an account and have an address saved on there and she said you shoudl receive them. She said alot of them are MAC PRO postcards, so we wont get all of them, but we should receive some along the way.

slick

i know i'm in the system and i don't get every card that comes along. after i got in the system, i got a Fafi card and then Neo Sci-Fi, but then nothing since =(

i'm not sure if there is any rhyme or reason as to how they do it!

slick

i know i'm in the system and i don't get every card that comes along. after i got in the system, i got a Fafi card and then Neo Sci-Fi, but then nothing since =(

i'm not sure if there is any rhyme or reason as to how they do it!

xxAngelxx

I've bought stuff online since the fall of 2006 (I think), and I finally just got my first mailer, for the cremesheen lipsticks. Maybe I don't buy enough? I don't know.

RoseyPosey

Well the girl on MAC Live Chat did say alot of them are Pro cards. She said i may not get ALL of them, but i will receive some "along the way"

MACForME

I wish I knew the answer to this too. I have an account at both MACCosmetics.Com and MACPro (I have a PPID).. and I RARELY get anything.. I got something from Barbie.. then nothing for awhile.. then I got something from MACPro, then I got Cult of Cherry.. Nothing since. A friend of mine, who RARELY buys anything at all, seems to get alot more mailers than I do. Not that i care so much, because I just give them away.. and I get my info from SPECKTRA (i love you guys) or my MA friend.

FlaLadyB

Since I collect all the MAC postcards I can tell you this...it doesn't seem to matter when or how much I buy....sometimes I get them directly from MAC and most times I don't.

I did find one thing interesting. I have a Dillards card and even though they don't get the postcards in the store I sometimes DO receive the mailer IF I have purchased MAC in their store. So guess where I make sure I buy some of my MAC!

Looks like it might be the same with Belks and Macys although my Macys doesn't have a MAC counter and we don't have Belks here, but like Dillards, it appears they are doing the same thing.

We are also getting less cards than before in the US. Seems most are coming from Asia. I don't understand that...but when I look at my list it shows.

Latest posts