How can I save a lipgloss I used when sick?

Tayluhh

Hey! I hope I'm posting this in the right area. I got really sick about a week ago, and I broke out in shingles all over my mouth/ chin. Hours before I started breaking out I used one of my favourite glosses- but now I feel like I've contaminated it and I'm afraid to use it again! Is there anything I can do to save it, or should I chuck it? I don't want to get myself sick again!

Dominique33

I really think you should throw it away. Shingles, well viral issue so yes sadly enough you have to.
ohboy.gif

shellygrrl

Staff member
Toss it. You don't have much choice, really. If it's a permanent product, you can always replace it. :nod:

makeupmaiiden

I'd throw it out, you can always replace it if it's not LE. If it is Ill be happy to help you find a dupe for it

Tayluhh

I'd throw it out, you can always replace it if it's not LE. If it is Ill be happy to help you find a dupe for it
I do believe the shade was permanent but I can't remember the name off the top of my head, the name came off a while ago! I believe it was a cremesheen formula, released two years ago in one of those holiday lipgloss sets, and I think it was rereleased last year too. Its a very light, pale pink. Sorry if this doesn't help!