How close is HK Tippy to Ungaro CCB Crushed Bougainvillea

vkk013

We don't have the HK yet. Next month, I guess. I live far from the counter but can make a call to have my SA hold it for me a couple days. I love the swatch of Tippy you girls are posting, but I think it look a bit like Ungaro CCB crushed bougainvillea which I already have. Aside from the different of powder and cream, will they come out the same?
TIA!

OfficerJenny

I don't have either, but I'm gonna say Crushed bougnslaizla is more of a magenta, while tippy is more fuchsia.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerJenny
I don't have either, but I'm gonna say Crushed bougnslaizla is more of a magenta, while tippy is more fuchsia.

Pretty much.

Chrystia

The two are very different.

Tippy is a beauty powder blush. As a result it is a jet milled powder that is going to be very sheer tone. It will have a powdery pearl finish. Also the colour of Tippy is a blue toned pink.

Crushed Bougainvillea is a cream base. It will have a more soft satin dew finish on the cheeks. It will be a stronger pigment when applying. Also it has a rich berry wine tone.

I don't think they are really similar at all.

aziajs

Yeahhhhhh...Tippy is pink, bright pink. CB is raspberry or some kind of berry, but it's not pink.

cmonster

Tippy is a bright pink and CB is a dark raspberry that applies like a stain on the cheeks. They're completely different

BunnyBunnyBunny

Like people said, besides the textural differences, Tippy is a bright bright clean blue-pink, whereas Crushed Bougainvillea is a deeper wine-berry fuschia.
smiles.gif

Latest posts