How do I get Seche Vite top coat in Aus?

dopista

Hi everyone! I want to buy I few nailpolishes (especially Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat) but I have never bought nailpolishes online and need some help. I am particularly after the Seche Vite top coat and would really appreciate the name of an ebay seller for nail products/online site. Also, is there any deal with Aussie customs regarding products like this? Thanks!

aussiemacluvrrr

Hey hun,

I use transdesign Trans Design, Inc. or maiandjays on ebay eBay Australia Shop - maiandjays superstore: Essie Polishes Lotions Deals, China Glaze Single Polishes, Sephora by OPI Polish... both stock seche vite...
greengrin.gif

I have never had any problems with customs...
smiles.gif

HTH

aussiemacluvrrr

dopista.... if you really want to try Seche and it dont want to get 8 bottles of something else to make the shipping worthwhile, i actually have a few backups so id be willing to sell one to you
greengrin.gif

Ill just charge you the same that I paid for it... let me know
smiles.gif

lara

Most hair and nail supply stores sell it.

I buy mine from SA Hair & Beauty in the Gowings Building in Sydney CBD who stock the full Seche Vite line.

Thatgirl23

Hey Lara! I live in sydney and the shop you are describing is it still there? how much is for a top coat? and just confirming, the store is called SA hair & beauty
thankyou !

redambition

Hi Thatgirl23 - SA Hair & Beauty is now in the Dymocks building in the city, Level 8. I can't remember how much they stock SV for (I'm an INM Out the Door girl myself), but they do stock it!