How do I know if transdesign is..

Mac2Perfection

I need opinons..well I wanna do a major OPI haul but I wanna know if transdesign sells authentic OPI..are they a real good company?? Thanks

Face2Mac

Transdesign, Head2toebeauty and 8ty8 are all legit.
I have never heard of them selling fakes.

They are very highly received/reviewed across this site and Makeupalley nail board.

Jinni

Another thumbs up for Transdesign. Great place to shop for nail polish
smiles.gif

AmandDUR

another thumbs up here. ive had some problems with other major places online but not td.

i bought a polish rack from them once, it arrived broken. i called and they had a new one out to me in no time.

macgirl3121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac2Perfection
I need opinons..well I wanna do a major OPI haul but I wanna know if transdesign sells authentic OPI..are they a real good company?? Thanks

I'm a nailtech and lots of us use Transdesign. They are reputable.

Jinni

Quote:
Originally Posted by igswonderworld
They are great and they sell real OPI. However, their international shipping is terrible, I have to say!

I don't think it's too terrible, as long as you only get 9 bottles which will fit in the $18 flat rate box.

igswonderworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinni
I don't think it's too terrible, as long as you only get 9 bottles which will fit in the $18 flat rate box.

I did the exact same thing and I ordered on Nov. 5 - I have yet to receive them... Tracking shows they have been picked up from Forest Park, GA and that's that! No word from anyone or anything!

LMD84

i love transdesign! and obviously all my stuff is internationally shipped and i have never had a problem. last time i ordered which was the begining of november it took 11 days to arrive rather than the usual 7 - but it's because of festive postage issues - not the company itself.

Bec688

I must be an idiot. For the life of me I don't really understand how this flat rate box option works. I do what they say, put in the comments box I want the flat rate box option, click through to the next page and they ask me to choose a shipping method. Do you pick a random one and once they receive your order they'll send you an invoice with the corrected amount? I don't want to be charged $36 for shipping instead of $18!

igswonderworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bec688
I must be an idiot. For the life of me I don't really understand how this flat rate box option works. I do what they say, put in the comments box I want the flat rate box option, click through to the next page and they ask me to choose a shipping method. Do you pick a random one and once they receive your order they'll send you an invoice with the corrected amount? I don't want to be charged $36 for shipping instead of $18!

They do send you another invoice with the flat rate amount. It will be e-mailed to you in a couple of days. I e-mailed the sales department asking the same thing - along with a correction I wanted them to make - and they responded in a day and sent the correct invoice 2 days after that.

HTH!

hauteness

Transdesign is the only website I get nail polish from. They are prompt with shipping, great with communication, and I have never gotten a bad bottle from them, and I've ordered a lot!

Rinstar

transdesign is great! I was shocked at how quickly I received my polish compared to other sites I have used. Great site!

ambodidi

Transdesign is great, I'd got used to waiting a month for shipments from 8ty8beauty.com, and Transdesign shipments reach me in a week!