How do I make Bitter show up?

Robby_Raynebow

I just bought bitter and I really want it to show up like in this promo pic. I dont have money to get a paint pot either, so that wont work.

ColourReadyPromo.jpg

AmiS4ys

I used to use Lip Balm (or just plain ol' Vasaline) before I came onto the wonders of Soft Ochre and Bare Study. It really held up for me.
smiles.gif
Use it sparingly though because your eyelids already make a large amount of oil during the day as well. =]

gildedangel

Try applying it wet and packing it on. Just be sure to let the e/s dry for 24 hours so that it doesn't get ruined!

Caderas

It took me a while to figure it out.. but if you can get ahold of any really stiff packing or smudger brushes, they will make it show up like a pro. The one I used is from the Sonia Kashuk travel set. There's two brushes in the set that've made Bitter work for me really well! Here's two sets they have for her right now..

Sonia Kashuk Double Duty Brush Set : Target

Sonia Kashuk® Essential Eye 6-pc. Kit with Case : Target

I'm sure you could also find one of the single brushes that can do the same job at Michael's or somewhere like it! HTH<3

HustleRose

i use the nyx jumpo pencil in milk. i pack on the color on top of it and it really pops. the pencil is really cheap too. i think i got mine for 3 or 4 dollars at ulta.

hth.

AmandDUR

youve got some good suggestions. id consider saving up for a good base (like soft ochre) which is something you can use under any shadow to help the color pop. a base is something i think everyone needs that wants a bold shadow.

ForgetRegret

I use UDPP, and just pack that sucker on. If you pat it into your lid instead of swiping, it'll be much more intense and bold. GL!

madnicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by claralikesguts
if nyx has a green or yellow jumbo pencil, you should buy that. and then pack that mofo on, of course.

absolutely - NYX has yellow, lemon & horseradish (yellow, lime green and silvery green). They rock. Then pack on bitter with a #249 brush!

marielle78

Use an NYX pencil as a base. They are by one get one half off at ulta this week and I would get milk (white that works under a lot of colors) and horseradish to use under bitter.