how do I use the colors I have already

meiming

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if you fabulous specktra people can help me use the things I have already but have never figured out how to use. I am a studiofix C4 powder and I have refined golden bronzer and prism blush but I can never quite figure out how to use them? Maybe there was something else I should get? When I recently went to my MAC counter, the ma recommended harmony as an emote replacement for contouring but is that necessary or can I use my prism? Oh yeah, I just bought shimmersand s/s and haux e/s too based on the ma's rec. Also, with my skintone, do you gals/guys think that freckletone l/s would look good on me or just disappear? I am always looking for a fresh peachy color for my lips but everything that looks nice in the tube becomes to garish/bright on me or I end up with something berry-ish. Right now my everyday is l'oreal brazil nut which seems dark but ends up berryish on me. In general I'm looking for a natural but fresh and open everyday look because I can't look too made up at work but I need something that doesn't make me look like a little kid =P As a physician, people often don't take me serious enough because I "look so young". (which I really didn't think I did look so young)

Sorry for the long and drawn out post but please please help. Thanks in advance!!!

meiming

One more question I thought I'd put here instead of making a new thread...

Can a person use lip liner as eye liner?

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by meiming
One more question I thought I'd put here instead of making a new thread...

Can a person use lip liner as eye liner?

you shouldn't use lip liner as eye liner. you have no information about how safe it is to use on the eyes.

aeni

x2 on the lip liner/eye liner. It's made for 1 area only!

On countouring colors - I've found only 1 that works on practically all skintones. Came out in Paulina Rubio's quads called Aria. It's no longer available, but I contacted MAC for a color recommendation closest to it and they told me Kid.

meiming

Thanks guys. I was just wondering since I have this dark lip pencil color I never use, but I won't do it
smiles.gif

aeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by meiming
Thanks guys. I was just wondering since I have this dark lip pencil color I never use, but I won't do it
smiles.gif

You could mix that dark lip color with a lipstick or gloss and make it very sheer!

Latest posts