How do I use these products I never use?

rachybloom

I have several eyeshadows/products from MAC that I hardly reach for.. I LOVE them but usually I'm rushing around in the AM and don't want to experiment and end up not liking the look! Does anyone have any combos/recs for these products? I want to use them so bad
smiles.gif

EYESHADOWS
Sketch (I use this a lot actually, but only in one way and want to know what you guys use this for, it's SO gorgeous)
Paradisco
Pink Freeze
Lilac Touch (from Ungaro)

FLUIDLINERS
Macroviolet (I sometimes use this alone on my eye, but I want to know what eyeshadows you guys pair it with)
Rich Ground

LIPSTICKS
Gilty Kiss
Curtsy

Kiss and Makeup

I wear Sketch with All That Glitters and Twinks. I put All That Glitters on the lid, Sketch in the crease, and Twinks in the outer V to kick it up a notch. I have Paradisco but I've never used it. I would think it would look good with Sketch, too. Then again, I probably put a lot of things together that shouldn't go
smiles.gif

I've always used Macroviolet alone or with the above combination. If I want a simple look, I'll also put Wedge on the lid and use the Macroviolet.

Any time I do a brown eye I use Rich Ground in the inner corners of my eyes. It brightens up a heavy look. When I do browns, I usually use Wedge or Cork on the lid and Corduroy in the crease. It could also be used alone, too.

rachybloom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss and Makeup
I wear Sketch with All That Glitters and Twinks. I put All That Glitters on the lid, Sketch in the crease, and Twinks in the outer V to kick it up a notch. I have Paradisco but I've never used it. I would think it would look good with Sketch, too. Then again, I probably put a lot of things together that shouldn't go
smiles.gif

I've always used Macroviolet alone or with the above combination. If I want a simple look, I'll also put Wedge on the lid and use the Macroviolet.

Any time I do a brown eye I use Rich Ground in the inner corners of my eyes. It brightens up a heavy look. When I do browns, I usually use Wedge or Cork on the lid and Corduroy in the crease. It could also be used alone, too.

Thanks! The look with sketch sounds gorgeous! And the idea to use rich ground on the inner corner sounds fab.

foxyqt

i use macroviolet as a base under trax e/s, looks great and doesnt make trax look as 'bruise-y' as when used alone..

i like sketch on the lid with soft brown in the crease! very pretty!

paradisco is nice for a sunset makeup look, pair it with colors like sushi flower, coppering, cranberry, firespot, etc...

i also use rich ground as a liner for my neutral looks, i wear orb on lid + cork in crease and line with rich ground
smiles.gif

RoseyPosey

I have Curtsy l/s and i LOVE it. The only 2 lipsticks (MAC) i own are VG V and Curtsy. I just wear curtsy alone, like every other day lol. it really helps brighten up my look!

OfficerJenny

Sketch I use in the crease & outer corner. It looks great with neutral looks to give it a hint of colour that isn't too dramatic/strong.

Pink freeze I just use to highlight

Macroviolet I use with neutral looks for a little bit of colour that is still subtle. Bases for purples and reds, or when you want a line that isn't as harsh as black.

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerJenny

Macroviolet I use with neutral looks for a little bit of colour that is still subtle. Bases for purples and reds, or when you want a line that isn't as harsh as black.

I totally agree - Macroviolet is really versatile.

Paradisco e/s - I use this a lot in the crease to blend colours together, since it goes on quite sheer. It gives a nice glow.

Shenanigans

I use Sketch in the crease with Patina on the lid, or with Lotusland (Creme De Violet?) on the inner lid and Plum Dressing on the outer lid.

I use Macroviolet a lot, it's great as a liner with purples (like above) if I want it to be less harsh looking or dramatic.

emeraldjewels

My favourite combo at the moment paradisco with coppering, both go so gorgeous together.

I think my macroviolet and rich ground are the least used too
ssad.gif

ladyJ

I use sketch with cranberry, carbon, and gesso. I use gesso as a highlight. cranberry in the crease and sketch over cranberry on the outer corner. I add a little bit of carbon to the outer corner also and for the lid I put gesso. I'm not sure if I made this explanation sound right but it looks really good. Put some black eyeliner and wing it out with some dark mascara and you're good to go.